dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

It wouldn't surprise me. This is what good coaches do during the bye week, they study like hell. They probably spent most of their time on us too because they had already played Seattle (twice) Philly and Chicago.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they didn't reach out to the Colts to see what they did since their offense whacked us pretty well too. It could have been Eberflus and Reich that tipped the Rams off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry to Red: "If the wild card Eagles, a team we beat twice, make it father than us, you're fired." That should have been the mandate.

You know, I am guessing you said this to be humorous but as I am typing, the Aints are completely shitting the bed and getting beaten by two tds at home.

He left without speaking to the media or the team last night. He was probably super disappointed and pissed, and if he finds out he lost a legit chance to host next weeks NFC Champ game later it just might be enough to force him over the edge.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair you forgot the ugly play of the game where Dak actually hit good old Rico Gathhers right in the hands at 5 yards and he dropped it. I've seen enough of that experiment.

I didn't forget it. He shouldn't be on the team at all. We know why he is.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You know, I am guessing you said this to be humorous but as I am typing, the Aints are completely shitting the bed and getting beaten by two tds at home.

He left without speaking to the media or the team last night. He was probably super disappointed and pissed, and if he finds out he lost a legit chance to host next weeks NFC Champ game later it just might be enough to force him over the edge.

If the Eagles win three on the road, beating the team that just drubbed us (LA), that just might send him over the edge.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Mark Colombo is being considered for a spot on new HC to be Brian Flores' staff in Miami.

Cant say I'd shed any tears if he left. I think the only coaches who did ok this yr are the WR coach, TE coach and maybe RB coach.

Still hoping for full fledged house cleaning from HC on down, but short of that I think there really needs to be a whole new offensive philosophy brought in, with a new play-caller, QB coach & OL coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brady and Belichick just advanced to their 8th straight conference championship game. Not 8th overall, 8th STRAIGHT.

Meanwhile in Dallas, Jerruh presides over a team that hasn't been to a single one in 23 seasons.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Brady and Belichick just advanced to their 8th straight conference championship game. Not 8th overall, 8th STRAIGHT.

Meanwhile in Dallas, Jerruh presides over a team that hasn't been to a single one in 23 seasons.

they are amazing for sure. And it seems like every week they come out with a totally different game plan. I wish we did that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got back from visiting my son in college to watch the game. A lot of ugly in this game and I'm not going to rehash what's already been said. We agree on most everything, from owner to coaching staff. But we're still not going to agree on the one position on the field that means everything.

And if Philly wins this game, I'll have a hard time going to work tomorrow and showing my face. Just a depressing weekend all the way around.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Apparently Mark Colombo is being considered for a spot on new HC to be Brian Flores' staff in Miami.

Cant say I'd shed any tears if he left. I think the only coaches who did ok this yr are the WR coach, TE coach and maybe RB coach.

Still hoping for full fledged house cleaning from HC on down, but short of that I think there really needs to be a whole new offensive philosophy brought in, with a new play-caller, QB coach & OL coach.

Callahan supposedly wants out of Washington but I dont like him as anything other than OL coach.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I still long for 1966 to 1985

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Die Eagles Die
On the road to a losing streak
Die Eagles Die
Score a let down
1, 2, 3
Shoot em low
Shoot em high
And watch our eagles die
Die Eagles Die
On the road to a losing streak
F-U-C-K
FUCK THE eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is gratifying to see the Eagles have a rip the heart out of them type loss like today

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is gratifying to see the Eagles have a rip the heart out of them type loss like today

Yep it's not a great deodorizer but it's serviceable. The piece of shit Philly fans have no heart though, booing Santa and shit. Fuck those asshats.

Top Bottom