yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
David Helman‏ @HelmanDC 10 hours ago

a heartbreaking quote from Tyrone Crawford, asked about a playoff loss:

“It’s just as difficult as I remember.”

Tyrone is one of just a handful of guys who has been on the field for all three divisional losses under Jason Garrett #cowboyswire

Good. It should suck. You should feel like crap, hate how this season ended and want better.

get used to it pal, you need to hitch a ride out of town if you want a shot at a SB

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
BTW, I think the key for the Saints is to jump out early and never take the foot off the gas. Dont let Philly hang around into Q4. Lets eliminate the Foles magic by halftime.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BTW, I think the key for the Saints is to jump out early and never take the foot off the gas. Dont let Philly hang around into Q4. Lets eliminate the Foles magic by halftime.

Orrrrrr Philly could employ the Dallas strategy of attack attack attack and get a pick on their first pass?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just heard a stat that we have more playoff appearances than any other team in the NFL (I’m assuming they are only talking about in the SB era)

thats how good the Landry era was, its still paying dividends to this day to the guy that did none of the work and deserves none of the credit

living proof, life isn't fair

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The cowboys org could be outdone by Pop Warner coaches, they're so damn pathetic, you NEVER hear of such creativity and masterful scouting from buffoon jeri and his lackeys, arrogance drives their every move

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The cowboys org could be outdone by Pop Warner coaches, they're so damn pathetic, you NEVER hear of such creativity and masterful scouting from buffoon jeri and his lackeys, arrogance drives their every move

But.... It was just standard scouting stuff. Nothing creative or masterful, just basic. That's the point!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
cool, I feel better now

It's an example of how completely inept our staff is. We too have "quality control" coaches whose job it is to SPOT our own tendencies and work with the coordinators and position coaches to correct telling tendencies. We also have coaches who study the opponent's tendencies. None of them do their job worth a fuck, because look at who they are - Ginger's idiot brother, and junior members of the Jones clan instead of actual real football coaches.

Because Jerruh has no respect for coaching as a profession. He thinks any 200 guys can do it!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e3055daccb325ef4fedfd26d14dfcff5.jpg

LOL
Sad but true

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
thats how good the Landry era was, its still paying dividends to this day to the guy that did none of the work and deserves none of the credit

living proof, life isn't fair

Said it since day one, Landry and Staubach made Jerry a multi billionaire.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's an example of how completely inept our staff is. We too have "quality control" coaches whose job it is to SPOT our own tendencies and work with the coordinators and position coaches to correct telling tendencies. We also have coaches who study the opponent's tendencies. None of them do their job worth a fuck, because look at who they are - Ginger's idiot brother, and junior members of the Jones clan instead of actual real football coaches.

Because Jerruh has no respect for coaching as a profession. He thinks any 200 guys can do it!

Oh I get it, the whole organization stinks like a fish which also rots from the head

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yeah my stomach hurts from eating the cheese last week and over looking just the slightest of mismatches: McVay vs anybody on the current staff.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry to Red: "If the wild card Eagles, a team we beat twice, make it father than us, you're fired." That should have been the mandate.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Play I would like to have seen there was fake dive by Zeke into the line and Dak bootlegs with an option for the pop pass if somebody was open.

Yep. Even the bootleg out to the left (which we rarely do anymore) would have worked well there. Dude is either open for easy first, or Dak just runs towards the sideline to gain the yard or so. Would have probably been a gimmee with how much the Rams were keying on Zeke.

Top Bottom