Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett dropped a turd in my punch bowl

Just like I expected him to

Now let’s talk about how much money we should throw at him to keep him around for five more years of this shit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Dak there is only 2 minutes left in the game

That’s when he’s at his best

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So garrett is gonna get back to texas and plant his ginger ass in the puppet chair for another eternity

The brainwashed will see crazy in-the-grasp blown dead type calls, and give garrett another pass

Nobody will think of how bad mcvay and wade are outclassing linehans offense and marinelli and super hero richards defense

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Defense looks like pure dog shit . I think they left their nuts in Dallas. Jeff Heath is the worst fuckin safety I’ve ever seen. Offense is non existent, dak is about the most inaccurate QB going right now. Yes, he does make a few good throws but ayyy a blind pig finds the trough once in awhile . I mean come on , you cannot come out in a road playoff game and not have a defense

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett goes for it on 4th and 1 twice and gets it, then goes for two and gets it

Who is this guy? This isn’t the Garrett I know and hate! He’s coaching like his job is still on the line

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As witten had mentioned earlier,

Garrett brought a wheelbarrow to carry his nuts in this 1

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
next year, # 19 needs to be used as a real weapon. not just when garrett feels to call his number.

Top Bottom