Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In the grass call when NO Rams player even had a hand on Dak and they call it dead?

WTF??

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He wins ONE FUCKING PLAYOFF GAME every 4 years, and that's enough for him to get extended.

2 PLAYOFF WINS IN 8 YEARS. And it's always around when his contract is up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we lose this game I hope it is in historical embarrassing fashion and directly because of Garrett!

So much so that Jeruh has NO CHOICE but to reconsider extending him

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we lose this game I hope it is in historical embarrassing fashion and directly because of Garrett!

So much so that Jeruh has NO CHOICE but to reconsider extending him

The only way I foresee Garrett out of here, is if and when Jones is out.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we absolutely had to have points on that last drive to have any chance in this game. a shit pass to Gallup and a bogus sack took care of that.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well that was a total shit show from our D in the first half. Officials not far behind. I think it's stating the obvious to say we need to score a TD with the opening second half series to stand any chance.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams have 170 yards rushing, 121 passing for a total of 291 yards AT THE HALF (we won’t even get that by the end of the game)

They have more yards rushing than we have of total offense

So much for our D carrying us thru the playoffs

Cowboys have 40 yards rushing and 87 yards passing

Pathetic!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that was a total shit show from our D in the first half. Officials not far behind. I think it's stating the obvious to say we need to score a TD with the opening second half series to stand any chance.

Garrett is a front-running HC.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't remember seeing one single designed run call for Dak.

Well to me that's not so much a problem. My problem is that if there is no one open, and Dak has a running lane, he won't take it, because it's been coached out of him. He'll either needlessly take the sack or throw it away. Garrett did the same damn shit with Romo.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least Rappaports report this morning that Garrett is getting extended regardless of the outcome of this game tempered my enthusiasm for tonight’s game

Otherwise I’d be really pissed right now with our performance, and even more pissed knowing that Garrett won’t make any second half adjustments to help win the game

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well to me that's not so much a problem. My problem is that if there is no one open, and Dak has a running lane, he won't take it, because it's been coached out of him. He'll either needlessly take the sack or throw it away. Garrett did the same damn shit with Romo.

dude, thats how i feel. i would like a few designed runs....but more importantly...dak needs to take off and run...use his skill set....but he wont fucking do it. if its the coaches stopping him, then they suck

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I smell the sacks a comin

Dak’s gonna hold the ball too long and get himself sacked multiple times

Top Bottom