bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL_NFC_Helmet_ATL-547px.jpg
Klemko-NFL-Playoff-Bracket-2019-1.jpg

Pulling for the Colts, Boys, Chargers and Saints this weekend.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My goodness the Chiefs look like world beaters today. Up 14-zip against the same Coats team that shut us out not too long ago.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone catch that camera view to start the Colts game? The camera followed Luck right into the huddle, I've never seen a camera man do that.

Was it a drone, human, other?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It always bugs me that on 4th and short, offenses don't almost always rush back to the line as fast as possible and line up as if they're going to go for it.

Seems to me there's a decent chance to force the opponent to burn a timeout or if they're really on their heals, go ahead and sneak it for the easy first down or worse case scenario settle for a punt by having the punter ready to sprint out and the QB off as the clock strikes 10 secs or so

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
the colts and the entire viewing audience needed that special teams punt block/ TD

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone catch that camera view to start the Colts game? The camera followed Luck right into the huddle, I've never seen a camera man do that.

Was it a drone, human, other?

Probably a drone. About a week ago I saw some game footage Zeke running, the angle was field level and behind him. It did not change my opinion that he is as talented as any back that has ever played here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably a drone. About a week ago I saw some game footage Zeke running, the angle was field level and behind him. It did not change my opinion that he is as talented as any back that has ever played here.

Yeah the drone is the only thing they have that can get in and then outta there anywhere near that smooth and quick.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mahomes is as physically gifted as any QB I have seen, not saying best QB I have seen. They probably win today but I dont believe in this Chiefs team or its defense.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Mahomes is as physically gifted as any QB I have seen, not saying best QB I have seen. They probably win today but I dont believe in this Chiefs team or its defense.

he reminds me of a more accurate, young John Elway

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Chiefs have 274 yards of offense before the half is over

We will be lucky if we have that by the end of the game today

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
andrew luck: 2 of 6 for 15 yards

to put a dallas spin on it...if that was danny white, people would be saying "see he chokes in the playoffs". they wouldnt consider any other parts of the game. It would be "danny white cant win". i doubt one commentator at halftime speaks up and says andrew luck needs to step up his game and ignite the offense.

and yes, i was a huge # 11 fan.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chiefs have 274 yards of offense before the half is over

We will be lucky if we have that by the end of the game today

If that happens then the Rams defense will have shown much better than they have all season, they were awful against the run.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Isnt it amazing an offense cant do shit most of a half, then they go hurry up and move like a hot knife through butter.

Top Bottom