Playoff chatter | Dallas @ Rams - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff chatter | Dallas @ Rams

1. Back To Top    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by icup View Post
    if im spending $1k on 3hrs worth of entertainment, i better also be getting a meal and a blowjob for myself and my entire family
    Precisely my thinking on this matter

2. Back To Top    #77
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    I refuse to give up my tie tack! That took me 20 years to earn at my old company.
    Then you're GOING to attend the game, post videos, pictures and text accounts of the game, from the goddamned stands.

3. Back To Top    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    Damn right it is. The fucker says he lives 20 minutes from the stadium, plans on going there tomorrow to fucking TAILGATE then LEAVE in time to get home and WATCH THE FUCKING GAME ON TV?!?

Fucking HISTORY is being made 20 minutes from his house, and he's saying he can't go. He can't do allll the Universors a solid and report in real time with vids and pics and posts, from the fucking stands? What in the actual fuck IS that?
    I was only going to go to sell my super duper custom hand made Rams and Cowboys plastic bag rain ponchos

Itís no longer supposed to rain during the game

So now thereís not even a reason to go at all

And besides, with the seats that were available the view sucks ass and the screens at the Colosseum are for shit. Iíve been to plenty of USC/UCLA games over the years and Iíd much rather watch the game at home where I can actually see whatís going on. Especially in a game as important as this one.

Going to the Colosseum for a game is good for the party, but as far as actually enjoying and watching the game it leaves a lot to be desired

Itís not like Jerryís world where you have the giant screens that you can actually see the game on

4. Back To Top    #79
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    I was only going to go to sell my super duper custom hand made Rams and Cowboys plastic bag rain ponchos

It’s no longer supposed to rain during the game

So now there’s not even a reason to go at all

And besides, with the seats that were available the view sucks ass and the screens at the Colosseum are for shit. I’ve been to plenty of USC/UCLA games over the years and I’d much rather watch the game at home where I can actually see what’s going on. Especially in a game as important as this one.

Going to the Colosseum for a game is good for the party, but as far as actually enjoying and watching the game it leaves a lot to be desired

It’s not like Jerry’s world where you have the giant screens that you can actually see the game on
    I hope you know, I'm only hackin ya. I in actuality could give two red rat's asses who actually attends the game. Except of course for Carrot, I'd prefer he skip it for us.

5. Back To Top    #80

6. Back To Top    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    I hope you know, I'm only hackin ya. I in actuality could give two red rat's asses who actually attends the game. Except of course for Carrot, I'd prefer he skip it for us.
    I know

If Iím spending $1k plus on a game itís going to be because itís at Jerryís world

And thatís only because Iím in L.A.

The $1k for the ticket is just the beginning. Then you have parking and so on...

7. Back To Top    #82

8. Back To Top    #83
    you flucker, you beat me to it, If I may add:

Sorry Real Cowboy Fan & Jerry Totin if this offends you

9. Back To Top    #84

Wow
    A clean sweep on ESPN

Iím surprised
    Kiss-O-Death

10. lulz theoneandonly lulz'd this
  11. Back To Top    #85
    David Irving has reportedly missed a number of drug tests

So now we know why he hasn’t made it back to the field this season

It’s time to part ways with this guy. He’s as bad as Gregory. Just a waste of time and energy at this point
    Here's a trick that Im told always works (even at the Super Bowl):

if you're willing to miss the kickoff+, you can always find face value or less tickets from scalpers. If they're not in the business of scalping, some folks may even give you their extra ticket because they just want to get inside and watch the game (provided you have the right jersey on and in this case might lean toward being a Rams jersey )
    Last edited by yimyammer; 01-11-2019 at 04:42 PM.

12. Back To Top    #86
    if im spending $1k on 3hrs worth of entertainment, i better also be getting a meal and a blowjob for myself and my entire family

I have a picture in my mind of you and your family all getting blown while eating greasy ass ballpark food with crumbs and jizz all over your craptastic cowboy jerseys

13. Back To Top    #87
    Oh lord

The NFL Network is now calling the 2018 Rams ďThe greatest show of surfĒ and they are comparing them to the Greatest show on Turf Rams team

14. lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
  15. Back To Top    #88
    Here ya go Scot based on what I heard about $12 wine and $14 beer, this little beauty will probably only set you back a 20 spot.

16. Appreciation Doomsday appreciated this post
    lulz Doomsday, TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
  17. Back To Top    #89
    The Cowboys don't miss him. Woods and Collins are holding it down in the middle. Irving is a very talented player that could make a great career and life for himself with his football talent. He must not be right in the head. Sad waste of talent.

18. Back To Top    #90

Playoff chatter | Dallas @ Rams

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Here ya go Scot based on what I heard about $12 wine and $14 beer, this little beauty will probably only set you back a 20 spot.
    That sure as hell doesnít surprise me

They better back a bunch of heart attack wagons up to the main entrance for the game tomorrow, with the Rams fans eating that heart attack sammitch, then watching their team get their asses kicked by our Cowboys!

Those fat lazy Hollywood bastards will be dropping like flies by halftime!

Whenever I go to the Colosseum I always get King Taco. Best move they ever made was getting a permanent home there

Ya just canít beat em

Members who have read this thread: 20