yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I’m not that far gone

I’ll still watch the game and probably come close to loosing my voice again like I did last week

But knowing that Garrett is coming back and for an extended period of time really kills things for me

So its all or nothing

Hoping for a historically embarrassing loss so that Garrett gets fired isn’t even a viable option anymore

So it’s Super Bowl or bust!

Launch inner Homer! ooooohraaaahhhhh!

I'm ambivalent about Garrett, get rid of jeri and then I might start to care

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right. A loss now has a double sting.

Ill never like that Red Fraud. We could win 5 Super Bowls in a row and Ill still hate Garrett, becuz I know what he really is and the winning would be in spite of him.

Garrett has actually shown a little more backbone in his play calling this year. I figured it was because his job was on the line and he didn’t have time to be his normal conservative self.

I just hope he doesn’t go back to his old self today

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
andrew luck: 2 of 6 for 15 yards

to put a dallas spin on it...if that was danny white, people would be saying "see he chokes in the playoffs". they wouldnt consider any other parts of the game. It would be "danny white cant win". i doubt one commentator at halftime speaks up and says andrew luck needs to step up his game and ignite the offense.

and yes, i was a huge # 11 fan.

Nobody was saying anything like that about Danny until after the second NFCC choke job he did. Danny was a choker, that's all there is to it. His fumble after "the catch" sealed it.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nobody was saying anything like that about Danny until after the second NFCC choke job he did. Danny was a choker, that's all there is to it. His fumble after "the catch" sealed it.

i loved danny white. always thought he got a bad rap. and it wasnt easy for him having to follow a legend.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i loved danny white. always thought he got a bad rap. and it wasnt easy for him having to follow a legend.

Danny got the rap Danny earned. Shit, Landry wanted him gone even. We tried to trade him to the Coats to get that Elway pick. Little-known fact.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
WE WILL WIN THE BALLGAME.
PUT IT IN 3.625 INCH LETTERS.

DALLAS with a 3

there ya go!!!!!! i am with you. its the fucking playoffs. Has scotty come along yet hoping the rams return a fumble 92 yards ? LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Member the Hogeboom experiment.

That was some time after we failed to get Elway, who by the way had told his agent he wanted to come here. What screwed up the deal? Old guard Tex was reaching out to the Coats owner instead of the GM. Was ignored.

We had a package of several players including Danny and our 1st round pick, to trade for Baltimore's #1 pick... And nobody except Elway's agent ever knew.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
any updates on weather in LA? Still raining? I hope so.

The rain has stopped. The sun was out for a bit. Now it’s cloudy again, but no rain.

The field will probably get torn up as the game goes on just from the amount of rain we’ve already had. But it doesn’t look like it will rain anymore

Top Bottom