Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like the rain is all gone for today. There might be a little rain for about another hour or so. But that’s it.

Looks like it should be clear for the game. But it did rain a fair amount last night. So the field might be pretty snotty out there today.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I feel a doom and gloom ending to today’s game as well

You know how I know?

Because my inner homer is starting to creep out for today’s game! I’m getting excited and looking forward to it.

Whenever that happens for a big game Garrett always drops a big turd in my punch bowl and ruins my party!!!!

Plus Rappaport is reporting they are planning on extending Garrett regardless of the outcome, so he’s no longer in a win or die situation. So his main motivation for winning is now gone

All bad signs for sure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How close did they get in their prediction when we played the Saints? How about when the Rams played the Bears?

Their predictions have no way to account for the human psychological element. Teams sometimes show up flat and vastly under perform their averages, and conversely, can vastly outperform if they happen to be fired up.

I never really paid much attention to them before. The only reason I did for the Seahawks game was because I remembered their prediction on the score and it was only 1 point off which surprised me

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL Network just showed a stat on Zeke vs the Seahawks

He had 137 yards last week. Which is great, but what really surprised me was that 85 of those yards came after contact

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd be doing cart wheels (and I am an AARP member) if that happened and the Garrett era ended because of it, but if your prognostication comes to pass we all know I wont be doing any cart wheels.

worst of all scenarios, eh?

I still maintain Garrett, while having his issues, is probably the best they'll ever have in this dysfunctional organization with jeri and his nepotism running the show

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because my inner homer is starting to creep out for today’s game! I’m getting excited and looking forward to it.

Whenever that happens for a big game Garrett always drops a big turd in my punch bowl and ruins my party!!!!

LOL

Me too, so I put my inner homer in check by reminiscing over the past 23 years of the jeri show and realized I was starting to believe in this team which could only mean one thing, thus my "prediction". (however I do think people are sleeping on the Rams and inflating the meaning of their end of the year losses plus I don't think Dak is far enough down the road and wont be able to score enough to keep up. I suspect the Rams coach has a plan to try to start fast, if they do that, and get up like 14-0, I think it will result in a blow out but if the Cowboys can withstand the initial onslaught, then it could be close to the very end)

I've truly become dead inside with this team, I feel next to nothing. If they win, I'm mildly amused, if they lose I get a kick out of watching jeri & co squirm. Following is more of a habit at this point, gone are the days when the first 3 days of the week were miserable because I was still pissed over a loss (or high as a kite relishing the win all week long while dreaming of more).

I suppose thats a good thing as I was really over the top with my fandom.

I may go see a movie tonight with the GF and just DVR the game and that's something I would have never considered doing for a playoff game

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Side note: Stacy Dales on NFL Network. I'd LOVE to pop her. She even looks hot when standing in a snowstorm.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nah, Dooms didnt chip in enuff coin to help cover the cost.
cheap bastard
PAYING Scot's way was never a consideration. If it ever were, that would not fall on me as I sold the site to internetking. I don't pay for jack shit around here anymore, thank the stars.

Scot isn't going because HE is the "cheap bastard." Let's keep this shit straight from here on out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m not that far gone

I’ll still watch the game and probably come close to loosing my voice again like I did last week

But knowing that Garrett is coming back and for an extended period of time really kills things for me

So its all or nothing

Hoping for a historically embarrassing loss so that Garrett gets fired isn’t even a viable option anymore

So it’s Super Bowl or bust!

Launch inner Homer! ooooohraaaahhhhh!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
PAYING Scot's way was never a consideration. If it ever were, that would not fall on me as I sold the site to internetking. I don't pay for jack shit around here anymore, thank the stars.

Scot isn't going because HE is the "cheap bastard." Let's keep this shit straight from here on out.

:roflmao:

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They went further than I thought they were capable of so I wouldn't be disappointed if they lost but, yeah, I want more.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
But knowing that Garrett is coming back and for an extended period of time really kills things for me

Yea that really just spoils the whole day for me. Ive been looking forward to the game tonite and not even thinking about the Red Fraud, just happy for the game tonite. The Red Plague strikes again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The sad part is now that Garrett is getting extended regardless of a win today there is zero upside of losing today

At least before I could look forward to Garrett being fired tomorrow morning if we lost

Now I can’t even look forward to that!

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The sad part is now that Garrett is getting extended regardless of a win today there is zero upside of losing today

At least before I could look forward to Garrett being fired tomorrow morning if we lost

Now I can’t even look forward to that!

Right. A loss now has a double sting.

Ill never like that Red Fraud. We could win 5 Super Bowls in a row and Ill still hate Garrett, becuz I know what he really is and the winning would be in spite of him.

Top Bottom