Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since there is no chatter thread for Saturday’s game yet I guess I’ll post it here

The Rams will be wearing their throwback blue and yellow jerseys and we will be wearing our white jerseys for the game this Saturday

Reaction score
It would be awesome if the Cowboys broke out the white 70s uniforms. That would truly make it a throwback atmosphere to the late 1970s.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It would be awesome if the Cowboys broke out the white 70s uniforms. That would truly make it a throwback atmosphere to the late 1970s.

With the dark grey pants, and the sewn on satin numbers. Or are you talking the original 60s whites?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think someone posted in CZ that's exactly what they are doing. I haven't seen it confirmed but it was a Twitter post.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think someone posted in CZ that's exactly what they are doing. I haven't seen it confirmed but it was a Twitter post.

I'd be in heaven, but you can't just break out a brand new (retro) uniform for a playoff game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s going to have to be a Saints like game plan and execution for us to win. I just don’t know that this coaching staff has got another performance like that in them this year. Let’s hope so

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom