High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
WE WILL WIN THE BALLGAME.
PUT IT IN 3.625 INCH LETTERS.

DALLAS with a 3

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Finished the season with a Garrett-esque meaningless 4 game win streak. Just enough to save my job.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sorry amigo, your magic had to wear off at some point

It was my half-assed niggling little doubt-showing, fraction in the size of the headline. Should have gone for an even number like 3 or 4.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok so it has been about a month so i guess the new champion should be celebrated.

i have been making some EXTENSIVE calculations.

i am making up my own award for this season as an MVP of sorts for amazing achievements (longest win streak). i will call this award "The Kellen" for its notoriety, intelligence and offensive performance. this award goes to Doomsday. he pulled off a 6 game win streak (and technically he won the whole godamn thing but hes weird as hell and doesnt want the title ???) so he will be the 1st ever recipient of The Kellen . congrats you earned it

this group of handsome skip bayless fans are the only ones eligible to win this damn thing:

bbgun, 9-7
Bluenoser, 9-6
theoneandonly, 9-8
yimyammer, 9-8

so the results:

bbgun picked A NIGHT OUT WITH HIS BABY GIRL (NO PICK)
Bluenoser picked COWBOYS
theoneandonly picked COWBOYS
yimyammer picked RAMS

therefore, this year's Who Ya Got Champ is ...

yimyammer
???????

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha!

Fell ass-backwards into that "victory" (as I'm prone to do)

I won a $13,000 World Series of Poker package on Bodog (now Bovada) back in 2006 by finishing second. I had a resounding chip lead and went on winners tilt, got cocky, choked the lead and came in 2nd place for nada. Got an email the next day from Bodog saying they only award one prize package per player and the person I lost to had already won a package causing the "victory" to slide to the 2nd place finisher which was me.

I'm #2 #1!!

I'm #2 #1!!!

I'm #2 #1!!!!

I'm #2 #1!!!!!

Top Bottom