yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Am I the only one feeling a little weird seeing NFL football on ABC?

No sir, I did a double take when I couldn't find it on ESPN, NFL Network, CBS, Fox and was like ABC??

WTF?

Hate to say it but not a fan of Witten's announcing, he is a cut above Emmitt tho

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So there's a report that says Sean Lee should get about 25 snaps tonight.

I really hope it's not 25 snaps at the expense of LVE/Jaylon when the game matters. It's just helping the other team to take either of those guys off the field.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
like I said in the other thread, I sure hope Linehan and Garrett have come up with a game plan to make Dak's life a little easier.

designed runs for him
some read options - and not just once per half.
well-timed screens to slow down pass rush
have the fucking team focused so we're not getting dumb penalties and starting drives 1st and 20

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Colts game is over. .

Colts have been super impressive. Amazing job Frank Reich has done there. Complete 180 as a team.

It's only one yr, but to say that we should have canned Garrett after the season and pursued Reich ourselves is an understatement.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely positive news here.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Meh. Jerry got his home playoff game where he can soak the fans. That's all he cares about.
Bingo. This season has been a rousing success for Jerry. He maintained relevance all the way through the end of the year, and now has a home playoff game. I bet he's never been happier with his red puppet.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bingo. This season has been a rousing success for Jerry. He maintained relevance all the way through the end of the year, and now has a home playoff game. I bet he's never been happier with his red puppet.

long time, no see TE, how's life?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Beasley, bruised labia. 4th play of game.

Sean Lee will be STARTING at WILL tonight. It's just honorary though.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
one of my biggest complaints about Garrett....too much subbing. First possession of the game and 80 and 85 are getting snaps. It fucking irks me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Hurns ankle just snapped

Looks like I have time to make me a drink while they wheel his ass off the field

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well Hurns ankle just snapped

Looks like I have time to make me a drink while they wheel his ass off the field

Compound fracture or dislocation looks like, stayed at Holiday Inn Express last night.

Top Bottom