theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day where a Nick Saban team took this kind of beat down. So my two thoughts are a) its obvious that Bama goes after Dabo when Saban leaves. b) love Clemsons D Line and I really hope one of em slides to our pick in the 2nd round.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day where a Nick Saban team took this kind of beat down. So my two thoughts are a) its obvious that Bama goes after Dabo when Saban leaves. b) love Clemsons D Line and I really hope one of em slides to our pick in the 2nd round.

its a stunning rout, never thought I'd see it under Saban either

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Actually Dabo must have opened the eyes of a few NFL billionare owners. Still think he is destined for Bama though.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hate to see Ol' Nick take a beating like that. I mean Clemson could have scored a couple more times FFS.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Probably given an offer he cant refuse. A lot of these coaches have a thing for their alma matter.
They fired him though, without cause... When they fired the HC they cleaned the entire staff out too. He left football and sold real estate for two years. Plus, what could they offer him that Clemson can't match? He's never been about the money, he's happy there, won 2 national championships now and looks to have an even better team coming back next year. His recruiting classes are always stellar.

Coaches blackball their Alma Mater all the time. Jimmy was one of those too.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
yahU3eV.jpg

Reaction score

That was a butt whipping. I think we saw a change in dynasties for CFB in that game. A freshman QB is the best in the nation, and goes into his sophomore season as an undefeated national champ who kicked 'Bama's ass. He's gonna score more pussy than he'll have time for.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A freshman QB is the best in the nation

IIRC, he was throwing to a freshman receiver that put up 150+ and a TD

I wish we had about 16 teams that could win every year so we could have an expanded playoff, the bowls have ZERO interest to me

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
IIRC, he was throwing to a freshman receiver that put up 150+ and a TD

I wish we had about 16 teams that could win every year so we could have an expanded playoff, the bowls have ZERO interest to me

Div. 2 has that and it works very well.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Div. 2 has that and it works very well.

Yep.
If the NFL had an extra week at the end of the season, seeded all the teams from one to 32, then voted
for the champ amongst sportswriters after the extra week's games there would be a shitstorm.
Yet voting was the method for years in the NCAA.
Now a convoluted, over produced system does much the same thing.
The NCAA "playoff" is a joke for fans.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry thanks you for your patronadge:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How long until the first video of a Cowboy player raping or fondling some stripper on Jeruh’s mega yacht shows up in the local media?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jerry thanks you for your patronadge:

I wonder if it has pad for the helicopter.

Maybe when Jerry and family is out on the yacht some pirates will overtake them and . . . . . . . .

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if it has pad for the helicopter.

Maybe when Jerry and family is out on the yacht some pirates will overtake them and . . . . . . . .
Of course it does have a heli pad

Top Bottom