dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Notice nobody has anything to say after the Cowboys win a game, fuck all you fucking ****** motherfuckers on this website. You piece of shits have been rooting against them all season yet they keep winning. FUCK YOU BITCHES. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY SITE TO DIE LMAOOOOO.
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS. FUCK YOU FAGGOS. Change my profile details all you want lol who gives a fuck. I suck fat dicks.

Hey look, ******'s back

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1975, a trip down memory lane at LA.

[video=youtube;c-etNoP7RYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-etNoP7RYY[/video]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
they should make us wear blue for old time's sake. and fuck Ferragamo forever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1978, Hollywood Henderson ices the shutout conference championship win in style.

[video=youtube;6MnVZ192bOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnVZ192bOM[/video]

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
1978, Hollywood Henderson ices the shutout conference championship win in style.
They thought making us wear those blue jerseys would give them an edge. Sure hope they try that this year too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rams opened -7 favorite, already down to 6.5. I think a lot of Cowboy money has it down to 4 or so by game time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
why ABC? i thought it was on fox?

ABC/ESPN had the seahags-dallas game. Monday Night Football crew handled it. Simulcast on both ABC and ESPN.

Next week's game at the Rams is on Fox, 7pm central.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Rams run defense is porous. Also their center and right guard are shaky. Get penetration on run defense and dont allow Goff to step up in the pocket.

Hopefully Sua-Filo will be ready to go. I have a feeling we’re going see the Rams moving Donald over Connor Williams quite a bit.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Notice nobody has anything to say after the Cowboys win a game, fuck all you fucking ****** motherfuckers on this website. You piece of shits have been rooting against them all season yet they keep winning. FUCK YOU BITCHES. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY SITE TO DIE LMAOOOOO.
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS. FUCK YOU FAGGOS. Change my profile details all you want lol who gives a fuck. I suck fat dicks.

umm get lost Troll, you not welcomed in my home.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well that is some fucking bag of 4 leaf clovers, silver horseshoes & rabbits feet stuffed away for those Eagles. That has to be the luckiest team in the history of football based on what's happened to them the past 12-13 months.

On to the Rams. I'm sure Wade Phillips would love to do something to stick it up Jerry and Jason's rear, but despite all the loading up on supposedly other worldly talent defensively in the offseason and at the trade deadline, the Rams are really bad on that side of the ball. They haven't been able to stop the run or pass much this year. They rank at or near the bottom of the league in almost everything.

The key will be avoiding bad turnovers, if they do that and can run the ball, we can hang with them. I wouldn't be surprised if Prescott has a big day against their defense either, they'll have to load up to stop the run game and they weren't very good vs the pass. Other than Aaron Donald they don't have much of a pass rush. They'll probably blitz a ton to help stop the run, we have to make them pay over the top when they do.

I have a feeling they are going to attack Connor Williams with the bull rush with Donald and Suh. Other than that their defense doesn’t really scare me. All year long they have played well against traditional pocket passers like Goff. They should be able to get pressure on Goff and disrupt his timing and get a couple sacks.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He basically only started for one yr IIRC, and he did wreck his conference

Also he played at Boise St. You can find Boise St games on but they are not showcased. We get to see him more since he plays for the Cowboys. Also he has gotten better since last season, especially playing next to Jaylon.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
239f8b8e72ab87f3bcd523ca9928647c.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
ABC/ESPN had the seahags-dallas game. Monday Night Football crew handled it. Simulcast on both ABC and ESPN.

It’s on Saturday right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They thought making us wear those blue jerseys would give them an edge. Sure hope they try that this year too.

They handed us our 1st loss of that 78 season and did the same thing (blue jerseys). Game might have been one of Staubach's worst ever (4 picks) and we had 5 total turnovers. We'd have another 5 turnover game several weeks later to fall to 6-4 and everyone thought the season was ruined, then we won every remaining game till that damn Super Bowl loss to the Stealers. I think Landry had said that was his best team ever that didn't win a Super Bowl, which is saying something considering how dominant some of those teams in the 60's were.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Our game was on FOX, Buck and Aikman did it. The lousy ABC/ESPN crew did the Colts-Texans game.

I think I heard them say Buck/Aikman are doing the Sat night game for us as well.

Top Bottom