Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
20606c48cdefcf5bca7cd74918ddd3bd.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Ravens look done. Lamar Jackson's looking more like a rookie than any other point this season.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Ravens look done. Lamar Jackson's looking more like a rookie than any other point this season.

What did the Jaw say, the regular season you win with your strengths and the playoffs you lose because of your weaknesses?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

He's a total gadget. One-trick pony and the one trick has been busted. If Baltimore wants to win they better go with Flacco in the 2nd half.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just got home from breakfast so I missed the first half. I did see an update that Melvin Gordon was out with a knee injury

Anyone know more about it? Os he out for the game?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just got home from breakfast so I missed the first half. I did see an update that Melvin Gordon was out with a knee injury

Anyone know more about it? Os he out for the game?

It wasn't the knee he was out with earlier in the season. Looks like he's back in now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's a total gadget. One-trick pony and the one trick has been busted. If Baltimore wants to win they better go with Flacco in the 2nd half.

Flacco won't do any better. The Chargers are the far better team on offense no matter which qb is in, and their defense today is playing every bit as good as Baltimore's,

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
- Will be interesting to see when some of the game grades come out, but it appeared Connor Williams appeared to have a pretty solid game. I wonder if he starts again next week even if Sua Filo is ready to go.

- They announced before the game Sean Lee would get about 25 snaps on defense, I'm not sure if he had 5. I remember on the defense maybe for 1 play. In fact I saw Joe Thomas on the field more than Sean Lee.

- Jaylon and LVE both had really, really good games.

- Looking at some of these post game clips/stills, that ref crew last night was even worse than I thought when seeing the game live.

- Definitely major props to the run D, which I was worried about after some of the last few games. If you take away the one breakdown they had on Penny's 28 yd run, the Seahawks totaled only 45 yds on 23 carries. Carson managed only 20 yds on 13 carries after going over 100 on us in September. Complete stuff job on them.

Its stunning how good LVE has been, why did I never hear about him in college? If he can do this in the pros, you'd think he'd be wrecking folks in college

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Flacco won't do any better. The Chargers are the far better team on offense no matter which qb is in, and their defense today is playing every bit as good as Baltimore's,

Flacco would assrape this personnel scheme LA is running. No linebackers, instead they have 3 fast safeties there. DEs playing tackle instead with linebackers playing the DE spots. All designed to break the gadget. Any decent QB would pick them clean. LA will have to go back to their base D if Flacco comes in.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Its stunning how good LVE has been, why did I never hear about him in college? If he can do this in the pros, you'd think he'd be wrecking folks in college

It's all about where he played, in obscurity.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hope the Chargers win. Im a huge Rivers fan. He's one good postseason away from the HOF.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Flacco would assrape this personnel scheme LA is running. No linebackers, instead they have 3 fast safeties there. DEs playing tackle instead with linebackers playing the DE spots. All designed to break the gadget. Any decent QB would pick them clean. LA will have to go back to their base D if Flacco comes in.

58.7 percent completion and a 4/4 TD/INT in the four games before he got hurt; the only people Flacco's assraped all season write his checks...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gates liked he really didn't want to get hit after that catch...

Top Bottom