Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow, This playoff win feels good this morning. Don't really get to have many these days. I like it and miss it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
BB hates him some Zeke for some reason. I'd say Zeke poled one of his women or something, but Zeke doesn't like fatass women.

BB, they had 2 or 3 guys with the angle on him. Fucking Usain Bolt wouldn't have scored on that play.

Barkley, who is legitimately fast, scores in his sleep. Ditto guys like Cook and Kamara. We'll just have to make do with Mr. Slowpoke.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't been posting much due to a lot of holiday things in real life, but damn, I have to get my two cents in. I can't recall a dirtier game by a team in all my time watching football. The Seahawks must be punished for systemic dirty game. This was even worse than the Buddy Ryan Eagles and their bounties. That was more like a bully picking on a much weaker kid. The Seahawks were out to ruin careers, and may have succeeded in one case. They should lose picks, have guilty players suspended all next year, and Carroll ejected from the NFL.

Yeah it's starting to get noticed too, there's several examples of it being pointed out in media posts today. It's amazing Fluker wasn't flagged two other times for extremely late garbage and one Seattle defender was caught trying to twist Zeke's ankle way after a play was over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a shame that Byron Jones nearly ruined this performance by himself.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah it's starting to get noticed too, there's several examples of it being pointed out in media posts today. It's amazing Fluker wasn't flagged two other times for extremely late garbage and one Seattle defender was caught trying to twist Zeke's ankle way after a play was over.

I saw that too and kind of had that overall feeling while watching. I'm all for real football but they just seemed dirty.
That prick went on to sack Dak the very next play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
- Will be interesting to see when some of the game grades come out, but it appeared Connor Williams appeared to have a pretty solid game. I wonder if he starts again next week even if Sua Filo is ready to go.

- They announced before the game Sean Lee would get about 25 snaps on defense, I'm not sure if he had 5. I remember on the defense maybe for 1 play. In fact I saw Joe Thomas on the field more than Sean Lee.

- Jaylon and LVE both had really, really good games.

- Looking at some of these post game clips/stills, that ref crew last night was even worse than I thought when seeing the game live.

- Definitely major props to the run D, which I was worried about after some of the last few games. If you take away the one breakdown they had on Penny's 28 yd run, the Seahawks totaled only 45 yds on 23 carries. Carson managed only 20 yds on 13 carries after going over 100 on us in September. Complete stuff job on them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw that too and kind of had that overall feeling while watching. I'm all for real football but they just seemed dirty.
That prick went on to sack Dak the very next play.

They had a couple really rough hits on Prescott too, well after the ball was thrown. After all the pansy shit they called this yr defending QB's, they let a couple go that definitely seemed pretty questionable.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
That's pretty amazing all things considered. I re-watched the injury and it looked like break in the shin. Glad it's not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Byron is turning back into a pumpkin at the worst possible time. This is now a month-long slump. How you let Lockett blow right past you when you know they have to score quickly is beyond me. Couldn't even cover a mediocre RB on that last TD.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow, This playoff win feels good this morning. Don't really get to have many these days. I like it and miss it.

Yea it does. Saw a guy wearing a #19 Cooper jersey at church and I said "How Bout Them Cowboys" and we were having a good time talking about winning a playoff game. Gotta lot of Giants and Eagles fans around here so its always good to see Cowboys fans,

Top Bottom