Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll take the win and glad to be playing another week. Feel bad for Hurns though. That was nasty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not crazy about his deep ball, but Dak runs like a horse.
I feel more confident in the outcome of a play when he tucks it and runs.

That’s because when he tucks it and runs we win the game. Dak’s ability to run is one of his strongest attributes

But Garrett has done his best to coach that out of him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
8 years of Garrett’s failures will do that to a person

But your current problem is you don't see what's happening here. This young team is overcoming the Garrett Factor. I fucking explained it very well in the fire Garrett poll thread

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i gotcha. but bro, we just won a fucking playoff game. i mean, if people are going to bitch and moan tonight.....then they need to find another hobby.
No doubt, great win, and I like their chances next week. I just dont wanna see Philly again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i gotcha. but bro, we just won a fucking playoff game. i mean, if people are going to bitch and moan tonight.....then they need to find another hobby.

I still jump up and yell my ass off on big plays, hell i damn near lost my voice on those two Austin punt returns.

I always want to the Cowboys to win. BUT....

I know that the Cowboys winning in the post season means Garrett is likely to remain our coach and it taints any enjoyment I have in the game.

And Garrett remaining our head coach is the absolute worst thing that can happen to this team.

With the youth and talent we have on this team right now another coach could take us all the way

Garrett can not. It’s that simple

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
nice job by Dak down the stretch. That one pass was a mistake, but man, when the game is on the line, he is a fierce fucking competitor. That QB draw was amazing...and yes credit to the Oline, but Dak made the run.

Aikman actually made excellent observations on that crediting the blocking of both guards.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I still jump up and yell my ass off on big plays, hell i damn near lost my voice on those two Austin punt returns.

I always want to the Cowboys to win. BUT....

I know that the Cowboys winning in the post season means Garrett is likely to remain our coach and it taints any enjoyment I have in the game.

And Garrett remaining our head coach is the absolute worst thing that can happen to this team.

With the youth and talent we have on this team right now another coach could take us all the way

Garrett can not. It’s that simple

Relax Scot, may as well enjoy the ride now because Garrett survives and we'll be drafting 57th

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i was just reading a seahawks message board....you guys arent gonna like this....the general theme is that the seahawks got outcoached tonight.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i was just reading a seahawks message board....you guys arent gonna like this....the general theme is that the seahawks got outcoached tonight.

And if their kicker with 300k miles on him doesnt pop a hammy and make that kick, they are doing cart wheels.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
817fb90ec928fb5eb15afaf844138049.jpg

Pretty good prognostication

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But your current problem is you don't see what's happening here. This young team is overcoming the Garrett Factor. I fucking explained it very well in the fire Garrett poll thread
For Scot. This is why i am fucking 8-1 on my last nine WYG picks including tonight.
I root for the PLAYERS. I root for them to overcome the clown coach, the officiating, the opponent, the elements, bumps bruises and injuries and everything else.

And what do we have this year? A group who can actually DO it. Who has shown they can. The youngest roster in the tournament, hungry and ready to make some noise playing for each other. Playing for their brothers in arms. Eschewing all the noise whether it's blatherskite from the clown, mumblings from the drunken moron owner, or the press and media who all say they're not good enough.

Root for the PLAYERS, pally. And fill your heart with pride and joy. This is By God fucking playoff football. There's 20 teams who are done for the season. We're not.

And if you ain't fer the Cowboys, you ain't fer shit.

Top Bottom