Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NFL Research‏ @NFLResearch 3 minutes ago

Russell Wilson finished with negative pass yards (-8) in the 1st quarter

It’s the only quarter of his career, including playoffs, in which he had negative pass yards

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Helluva tackle on ST. They're shutting our shit down otherwise.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Forget halftime, they need to start adjusting now. After the game Jarwin had last week, no targets to any tight end right now is unwise, at best. And the longer this score stays close with no sustained drives, it's playing more to Seattle's advantage.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As stagnant as Dallas is on offense right now, holding Seattle to a field goal is almost a necessity.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Forget halftime, they need to start adjusting now. After the game Jarwin had last week, no targets to any tight end right now is unwise, at best. And the longer this score stays close with no sustained drives, it's playing more to Seattle's advantage.

The longer this game goes on it plays to Seattle’s advantage

COACHING

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we need to find a way to get 21 going. We are throwing waaay too much. 15 attempts already for Dak.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This QB just kills me and his inconsistency is maddening. I want to support the guy. I really do. But he makes it hard.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
One of the pre game shows showed a stat that Wilson is #1 in the league this year at throwing the deep ball
Is Dak last? I kinda like the guy, but his deep ball is lousy.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At least this game gives us one positive thing to look forward to

Garrett being fired tomorrow!

Because with the way we are playing we don’t stand a chance at winning this game. And with the ever famous Garrett (non existent) half time adjustments coming up after the half it will be more of the same!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“If” we win this game it will be because our defense finds a way to score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Give.
The kid.
Some decent.
Coaching.

Please man. He’s a one read QB. The sad part about today is that we have a solid D. I know it’s not over yet but damn. He’s just inconsistent. Oh....I guess the coaching was good last week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope we make a big play while Charles Haley has his arm around the Commissioners neck, and he accidentally strangles him in his excitement

Last edited:
Top Bottom