Playoff win or fire Garrett?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Unless the 2nd half is something completely different this game is the perfect example of why you DONT extend the Red Fraud.

If I was in ur shoes Jerruh I would have fired him over 5 years ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The firing of Garrett was supposed to be our giant consolation prize after we were knocked out of the playoffs

Now we don’t even get that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not 100% convinced he is definitely back.

Jerry has to know after last night that the coaching is so subpar he doesn't have a prayer to ever win anything significant. Couple that with the Eagles currently winning at New Orleans and losing the chance to host the NFC Championship game had they won, maybe, just maybe it's the end of the line for Red Plague.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would have hoped for the same

But with Rappaport reporting yesterday that they are planning to extend him regardless of the outcome of the game I have serious doubts that that is the case

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would have hoped for the same

But with Rappaport reporting yesterday that they are planning to extend him regardless of the outcome of the game I have serious doubts that that is the case

It's Crapreport, take it with a grain of salt.

Stevie boy's comments the other day when asked about was "we are just worried about beating the Rams".

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not 100% convinced he is definitely back.

Jerry has to know after last night that the coaching is so subpar he doesn't have a prayer to ever win anything significant. Couple that with the Eagles currently winning at New Orleans and losing the chance to host the NFC Championship game had they won, maybe, just maybe it's the end of the line for Red Plague.

you're fucking dreaming

Winning is so low on Jeri's list of priorities, it hardly even registers anymore. Sure, he'll pay lip service to the notion, but his desire for comfort and having no threat to the limelight he so desperately covets trumps just about everything at his point in his life.

Garrett is no more of a threat to do that than he is a threat to win a super bowl

Like some psychotic dictator, jeri's encapsulated himself with sycophants and yes men to the point I suspect he rarely hears a discouraging word. Couple that with the endless amounts of $$ that roll in no matter how shitty the team is and he has no pressure whatsoever to do anything he doesnt want to do and that wont change til his dying breath (and probably not after that day either)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What was GM Jerry doing while we should be prepping for the playoffs?

He was taking delivery of his super yacht

By the way, Jerry paid $100 million more for his new toy than he did for the Cowboys when he bought them in 1989.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, Jerry paid $100 million more for his new toy than he did for the Cowboys when he bought them in 1989.

You do understand terms like "inflation" and "value of today's dollar" don't you?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What was GM Jerry doing while we should be prepping for the playoffs?

He was taking delivery of his super yacht

I bet jeri worked some deal where he didnt have to pay much if anything for that yacht, probably gets use in exchange for it being called the Cowboys Yacht or some shit

My Kohler rep told me when they built The Star, Jeris people told Kohler they had to supply all the plumbing fixtures for free and...

wait for it..........

wait

wait...

pay over $100,000 for the privilege

GTFO! (Which is what Kohler said as well)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I bet jeri worked some deal where he didnt have to pay much if anything for that yacht, probably gets use in exchange for it being called the Cowboys Yacht or some shit

My Kohler rep told me when they built The Star, Jeris people told Kohler they had to supply all the plumbing fixtures for free and...

wait for it..........

wait

wait...

pay over $100,000 for the privilege

GTFO! (Which is what Kohler said as well)

It’s named after his wife Gene
It’s called the Bravo Eugenia

Has not one, but two heli pads and a garage for smaller boats

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9759d1733aded6cc951fe3706fb2ef37.jpg

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Get a chance, go over to Marcus Mosher's Twitter feed and check out who's getting pissy cause Mosher doesn't like Garrett.
Some guy was being Hostile.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get a chance, go over to Marcus Mosher's Twitter feed and check out who's getting pissy cause Mosher doesn't like Garrett.
Some guy was being Hostile.

I'm not a Twitter guy but I went over and checked out some of his Tweets. I wish I didn't because it just reaffirms why things will never change in Dallas; the fan base is just too fucking stupid. Responses like Landry didn't win a SB until his 12th year and only one losing season under Garrett. What's funny is that the idiot that posted the Landry comment looks like he wasn't even born until the 90's. These idiots just read stats and reiterate talking points. It's the dumbing down of America overall in full display.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dez tweeting about accepting a ring. Anybody miss this clown?

Dez Bryant

Verified account

@DezBryant
14h14 hours ago

Y’all corny��..I don’t act like helped with anything.. I know that...that’s the way y’all dumb ass brain is programmed.. all I’m saying is I’m apart of the saints big facts...y’all big mad for no reason and I’m supporting the team that I’m on.. I’m accepting the ring proudly ��

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez tweeting about accepting a ring. Anybody miss this clown?

Dez Bryant
‏
Verified account

@DezBryant
14h14 hours ago

Y’all cornyí*½í¸‚..I don’t act like helped with anything.. I know that...that’s the way y’all dumb ass brain is programmed.. all I’m saying is I’m apart of the saints big facts...y’all big mad for no reason and I’m supporting the team that I’m on.. I’m accepting the ring proudly í*½í¸‚

It worked for Carson Wentz. And that sure is something to be proud. You can tell your grandkids how you won a Super Bowl ring and never even suited up for the big game.

Top Bottom