Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm actually getting kind of excited for some Cowboys playoff football. I'm 95% certain it will end with some horrifically devastating or embarrassing defeat, but the 5% of me that is a sunshine pumping homer cheerleader thinks we can do this.

The game kicks off for you at like, midnight?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah...and lets not have Cooper make a seven yard reception and be subbed out for 85 or 17.

11, 19, 13 need to be on field for nearly every snap tonight. If 10 is healthy, give him a few chances too.

I read yesterday that Austin dint have a good week with the groin thing, sounds like he may have reaggravated it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3b6fe740f82af43e772ce3ce22b9eb73.jpg

I’ll just leave this stat right here

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah he really struggled this yr and last yr in that game at the regular season.

Dez Bryant was responsible for some of the bad game last yr though. He's not here anymore, and Cooper now is. It's also notable that Earl Thomas (had two picks in that game back in September) isn't playing this time either.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
How many times will we have to see the Romo botched FG hold against Seattle today? Its getting to be like "The Catch" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . . . . . . . . .

You would think that there is a real joy in making life miserable for fans of the Cowboys. Its why its so easy to hate the rest of the NFL.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How many times will we have to see the Romo botched FG hold against Seattle today? Its getting to be like "The Catch" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . . . . . . . . .

You would think that there is a real joy in making life miserable for fans of the Cowboys. Its why its so easy to hate the rest of the NFL.

And I remember when it happened and not thinking much about it. Come to find out they slipped him a over-slicked ball. Changed totally, the rules regarding the K balls. And I didn't blame Romo and was still a big fan. Little did I know what the Seahawks coach had already figured out - that Romo would be susceptible to something like that and that gaffes like that would continue and eventually define his entire choker career. It was a harbinger.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And I remember when it happened and not thinking much about it. Come to find out they slipped him a over-slicked ball.

Yea at the time it was a huge disappointment but I never imagined that would be such a foreshadowing of the future.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What’s the over/under on how many deep balls Dak will over throw today?

My guess is 2

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
WELL, i hope the geniuses Linehan and Garrett have come up with a plan to give Dak a chance. Facing 3rd and 8 , Dak wont fare very well tonight against seattle. I want some designed runs for dak, read options, some well designed/ well timed screens to slow down the pass rush and have dak throw 4-5 deep balls, maybe even some hurry up.

now..other things..

when dak feels pressure he needs to take off or throw the ball away. stop with the sacks (and fumbles)

can 77 go the entire game without a holding call tonight?

get 19 going early tonight. unless he is doubled and in that case, make them pay elsewhere.

entire team needs to keep their composure (this is totally on garrett) they cant get baited into being flagged for personal fouls.

on defense, dont be fooled by wilson faking the handoff and rolling the other way and running. i see this as a potential problem tonight. we always bite on the fake. put a spy on wilson.

90 and 31 have to come up big tonight. we know 54 and 55 will.

Top Bottom