Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, yes he did. :lol

Then I would certainly call the “all whites” our good luck Uni’s seeing as how it finally allowed us to move on from Romo!

Now all we need is an equivalent for Garrett

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then I would certainly call the “all whites” our good luck Uni’s seeing as how it finally allowed us to move on from Romo!

Now all we need is an equivalent for Garrett

Choker Tony never wore the all-whites, just to keep it straight. He wore the "color rush" half-assed throwback shit. The all-whites I was speaking of and which we last wore vs Nawlins, were Dez's suggestion and debuted December 2017. After Choker Tony was gone. The all-white uniform is the standard home white jersey with the white pants from the "color rush" ensemble.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then the color rush Uni is our good luck uni

We need to find a hoodie/sweatshirt to match for Garrett to wear on the sidelines

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then the color rush Uni is our good luck uni

We need to find a hoodie/sweatshirt to match for Garrett to wear on the sidelines

How bout the 3-piece suit He'll wear to the office, when he's kicked upstairs to the GM spot? That would be our new "good luck uni."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How bout the 3-piece suit He'll wear to the office, when he's kicked upstairs to the GM spot? That would be our new "good luck uni."

I was hoping he would have the same “good luck” that Romo had and be kicked out of football altogether!

Top Bottom