attachment.php

Toilet Bowl
Backup Bowl
Don't Get Anyone Hurt Bowl
etc.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Garrett better be careful if he chooses to rest Dak. I know the two backups the Cowboys have need a ton of work, but it wouldn't surprise me if either one made Dak look bad for one game. I know it's not going to happen, but I'd love to see one of them put up 390 yards and throw for 4 TDs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke won’t be playing today. So that’s good news

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett better be careful if he chooses to rest Dak. I know the two backups the Cowboys have need a ton of work, but it wouldn't surprise me if either one made Dak look bad for one game. I know it's not going to happen, but I'd love to see one of them put up 390 yards and throw for 4 TDs.

Put the crack pipe down man.

I do like Mike White's upside though, but he isn't ready. Cooper Rush was beyond horrendous the past preseason and has no arm whatsoever, he's not even a decent 3rd QB, let alone a legit backup or a starter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke won’t be playing today. So that’s good news

Not in the dumbass mind of Zoners. Even though he's the most physical back in the league, has taken a tremendous pounding and has had his knees and ankles bent all sorts of ways the past few games, not playing him for a series or two and getting him banged up more is "killing momentum" or "costing the team a chance to improve offensively before the postseason"

To level minded people like ourselves, giving Zeke a well deserved rest and not risking injury today is absolutely the smart thing to do.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not in the dumbass mind of Zoners. Even though he's the most physical back in the league, has taken a tremendous pounding and has had his knees and ankles bent all sorts of ways the past few games, not playing him for a series or two and getting him banged up more is "killing momentum" or "costing the team a chance to improve offensively before the postseason"

To level minded people like ourselves, giving Zeke a well deserved rest and not risking injury today is absolutely the smart thing to do.

He needs the rest. I heard a stat that he has touched the ball more than anyone else in the league this season. He is starting show some wear and tear this year.

He’s already clinched the rushing title. He is 183 yards ahead of Gurley and the Rams are resting Gurley today. So there is ZERO reason for Zeke to even suit up. Not that securing the rushing title would be a good reason to put more miles on him in a meaningless game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. Not that securing the rushing title would be a good reason to put more miles on him in a meaningless game.

Jimmy Johnson did exactly that with Emmitt in 1992 though, maybe 1991 as well. I think we had wrapped up our WC spot the week before.

I was at the 1991 game vs Atl when Emmitt won his first rushing title. The place was rocking for that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why they're even wasting a roster spot on David Irving at this point. Just IR the flub.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know what type of magical combination of events has to happen for the Eagles to make the post season?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know what type of magical combination of events has to happen for the Eagles to make the post season?

The Eagles need to win today and Vikings need to lose.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Put the crack pipe down man.

I do like Mike White's upside though, but he isn't ready. Cooper Rush was beyond horrendous the past preseason and has no arm whatsoever, he's not even a decent 3rd QB, let alone a legit backup or a starter.

I've got whiskey, but I can get the same results with that. I know it's not going to happen, it was just what I am hoping for. Similar to my opinion in the Cowboys playing in this year's Super Bowl. Tyrone, Zach, Zeke, and Mike White are all inactive this week so that pretty much annihilates any hope it might happen. I'd rather see White out there over Rush.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s not that bad

I thought more pieces had to fall into place for them to make it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
INT in the end zone!

Nice!
That’s the perfect way to send Eli out on his last game

Two or three more of those today and it might make this game worth watching

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
INT #2 in only 10 minutes!

Looks like we are going to let Eli ease into retirement in style!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This fucking kicker must go. Can't be brought back next year. I don't care about his 62 yarder

Inside 45 kickers today need to be automatic.

Go back to the CFL, douche.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A 28 yarder should be a gimme

That’s like missing an extra point

Top Bottom