Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Taylor Gabriel with a hell of a catch, whether they rule it a touchdown or not.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who we play in the playoffs

We ALL know we are going to lose regardless of the opponent

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who we play in the playoffs

We ALL know we are going to lose regardless of the opponent

Actually I like our chances at home vs Seattle. But beyond that, no bet.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Obvious Dak needs to use his legs more. Maybe one of the best throws I have seen him make, if not the best.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell to make out of todays game

It was a fun game to watch I must say

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually I like our chances at home vs Seattle. But beyond that, no bet.

This team is soooo inconsistent I don’t trust them vs anybody anymore

With a large portion of my family being Seattle fans it will be my luck that they stomp us. But as I’ve said all year, if that’s what it takes to make sure Garrett gets fired I’ll gladly take the shit taking from all of them for another year just to be rid of him

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't know what the hell to make out of todays game

It was a fun game to watch I must say

That's good enough for me. I can't control and don't have to worry about the bigger picture.

I find watching football more enjoyable this way.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This team is soooo inconsistent I don’t trust them vs anybody anymore
Liking our chances at home against a certain opponent and trusting them is two entirely separate and distinct things. I don't "trust" them at all. Just like their chances at home vs Seattle. DON'T like the chances if it's Philly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have proven we can beat any team on any given Sunday.

We haven’t proven we can do it two weeks in a row.

If we find a way to beat our first opponent I don’t see us beating the second one. Who the opponent might be doesn’t matter. We can’t put two dominant games together in a row. And that’s what it’s going to take in the post season to win it all.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Liking our chances at home against a certain opponent and trusting them is two entirely separate and distinct things. I don't "trust" them at all. Just like their chances at home vs Seattle. DON'T like the chances if it's Philly.

We’ve beaten PHI twice this season so I’d rather see them over Seattle at this point. It would be poetic justice if we had to beat the Eagles on the road to the Super Bowl. Beating the Eagles 3 games in one season would be great

But I digress.....
We’d have to win the NFC Championship to make it to the SB. And neither one of those are going to happen

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We have proven we can beat any team on any given Sunday.

We haven’t proven we can do it two weeks in a row.

If we find a way to beat our first opponent I don’t see us beating the second one. Who the opponent doesn’t matter. We can’t put two dominant games together in a row. And that’s what it’s going to take in the post season to win it all.

Yeah well, it DOES make a difference who the playoff opponent is and it DOES matter the venue. It's the playoffs.

And you can win playoff games and still not dominate them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We’ve beaten PHI twice this season so I’d rather see them over Seattle at this point.
Just like the Giants in 07. We swept them then they beat us in the playoffs. Things have changed in Philly. It's not anywhere near the team it was. Perhaps you haven't been watching them.

I'd much rather see Seattle. Don't want to see Philly.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everything matters to a certain degree. Some more than others.

Including coaching, and that’s where we fall short.

That’s why I say the opponent doesn’t matter. Because whoever we may play we will still end up at a disadvantage with Garrett as our HC regardless of the opponent.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everything matters to a certain degree. Some more than others.

Including coaching, and that’s where we fall short.

That’s why I say the opponent doesn’t matter. Because whoever we may play we will still end up at a disadvantage with Garrett as our HC regardless of the opponent.

Third different thing you've said, as the reason "the opponent doesn't matter." Backpedaling and wiggling the goalposts around, trying to fit that illogical square peg into the rational round hole.

When the fact is, the opponent DOES matter. A lot. Especially when one is very familiar with you, has a chip on its shoulder and hates you.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's good enough for me. I can't control and don't have to worry about the bigger picture.

I find watching football more enjoyable this way.

me too, the last gasp of hope was smashed out of me after the loss to GB at home in the playoffs, since then my emotions flat line no matter the outcome

Top Bottom