dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This came out a month or two ago originally, apparently he Jags are fed up with him and his prima donna attitude.

No, no interest whatsoever. We have too many good players of our own we need to pay and you have to invest more picks o get him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez 2.0?

No thanks, we don’t need a cancer like that on the sidelines again

If he wasn’t a dick then I’d be interested. But we’ve had his type of “passion” on the sidelines before and we saw where that got us.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably because there's.... No interest?:smile-new:

Based on how much angst and “gnashing of teeth” there was during the draft and how the Cowboys could even consider drafting Zeke over him there was around this place I figured there would be at least some interest.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah I am interested if the price is right, but like Cooper he is another guy will take up a large chunk of the cap when it is time to get paid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
professional malcontent who will always cause trouble with his mouth. pass.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's all about benefits vs. detriments. The reasons not to definitely outweigh, no thanks.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade Chido for a malcontent. He's probably worth a 1st because he's still on his rookie contract and 5th year option in 2020. But that's if you want to blow another 1st for a few years. And we still have a major QB issue. So I'd have to say no to it all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would having another CB help get this team anywhere closer to being championship quality? NO

They don't make enough plays, but have our 4 CB's been a "hole" or a "problem" this year? NO

Didn't we just give up our 2019 1st rd pick for Amari Cooper? YES

Reaction score
I feel going into next season we need a top notch coach and a QB. I've seen enough of Garrett. he makes me sick to my stomach every time I see him. Dak just sucks.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Apparently he is trying to make sure they trade him

That’s the type of bullshit the coach needs to ass rape a player for. I don’t care what the situation is at any point in the season, that lack of effort can never go unpunished

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Apparently he is trying to make sure they trade him
And/or.... make sure they don't get anything for him in said trade?
that lack of effort can never go unpunished
It might not.... Who's gonna want to trade anything of value for that guy? Who's going to want to pay that guy? He's just hurting himself.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And/or.... make sure they don't get anything for him in said trade?It might not.... Who's gonna want to trade anything of value for that guy? Who's going to want to pay that guy? He's just hurting himself.

I never said the kid was smart

But some desperate team (or maybe even one not so desperate) will pay him. He’s got enough talent for a HC/GM/Owner to take a chance on him thinking they can “turn him around”

The new team will say/believe he just needs a change in team culture and he will be alright

Whatever shit excuse a team comes up with to warrant taking him and paying him won’t matter. That team will think his talent is worth the headaches

Until it’s not, and he gets Dez’d

Or

he goes to a real team with real coaching that won’t put up with his shit. Then straitens up and makes something of himself with a team like the Pats

My bet is on the former rather than the latter

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. If he'll dog it like that because he's unhappy, or dog it for any reason really, he's poison for most decision makers. He's not helping his case or his resume. And might well find himself stuck there through the end of his rookie deal, even if it's just benchwarming, if nobody wants to give up anything for him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Some team will think he’s worth the hassle. I have no idea what someone might be willing to give up for him. But some team will make an offer, and with his actions of late, the asking price might actually be affordable.

if we had a serious need at that position I can easily see Jeruh trying to obtain his services. Hell, even without a serious need I could still see Jeruh going after him.

Even Dez finally signed somewhere, and with a real SB contender no less.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hell, Jacksonville might just cut his ass. That might actually be what he's shooting for.

Top Bottom