bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing Dak plays a series or two and Manning plays the entire game, so Giants.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing Dak plays a series or two and Manning plays the entire game, so Giants.

Since his future after today is in doubt, I could see the Giants probably doing everything they can to help him have a monster game in what could be his going away party.

I did hear on one of the NFL radio shows yesterday though that they supposedly would like to get some PT for that rookie QB.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Second year in a row I lose in WK 17 because Dallas wins a meaningless game. :jerkoff Absolutely insane that Dak played this entire game. Red must be punished for his arrogance. Go Seattle.

Anyway, congrats to Dooms, who deserved to win based on the Saints game alone.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anyway, congrats to Dooms, who deserved to win
I recused myself, dunno who the actual winner is yet.
based on the Saints game alone.
Only reasoned out the only way we would have any chance at all was to attack completely kamakze style, but wasn't sure Ginger would listen to Richard. Just guessed right on that one. Also guessed right that it was a one-game only plan and not a core philosophy. But it DID show what this defense could really do if you take the chains off and let 'em rip.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yes, this contest continues for Wildcard Week and no, there is NO champion declared as yet.

The contest continues until the Cowboys are eliminated. As stated in previous weeks.

I am recused, not eligible for the belt. But still will be playing just for fun, as everyone is welcome to do.

Belt-Eligible guys are:

bbgun: 9-7
Yimyammer: 9-7
theoneandolny: 9-7

Nobody else has even 8 wins, therefore not in striking distance.

Bluenoser missed a week after catching up with the makeup exam, therefore is eliminated from belt eligibility.

Icup will be posting this week's contest thread, later.

Carry on.

Top Bottom