bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Gee, every team complaining about the shit he does, he abusively argues with the refs on every call - even ones where there is NO case like his running into the punter awhile back? It is KNOWN they take notes and compare notes... You have a certified DUMB player, and really? It seems they're watching his stupid ass and flagging his dumb ass?

Imagine that.

None of that justifies flagging plays that aren't penalties. He's allowed to have a career despite his screwups. Ref bias is hurting him and the team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
None of that justifies flagging plays that aren't penalties. He's allowed to have a career despite his screwups. Ref bias is hurting him and the team.

HE is hurting the team. Period. They're not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt at all when you're an habitual violator AND constantly argue with them. It's not only human nature, it's the system. They DO take notes and they DO work to correct problem children.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Erin saying that Ginger told her that during halftime they talked "a lot about the bad calls." Yep, talking about shit like that, that is done and over with, instead of talking about how we're going to win the fucking game.

Need an all-new coaching staff, stat.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone, but somehow this thread got closed accidentally. Thank you dupree, for sending me a PM pointing that out. Thread is now open.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With LVE’s 11 tackles today that appears to put him at 99 on the year so far

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With LVE’s 11 tackles today that appears to put him at 99 on the year so far

They reported in pregame that he was coming into the game with something like 111.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Delay of game on defense?

Fucking really?

There is another call against us that you never ever see called in the league

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Hate to sound like dbair, but I've never seen so many crazy, inexplicable calls against this team.

Top Bottom