Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
jerry elaborates:

Strange though as soon as he left here and went to Denver he was just as quick, but quit getting the penalties. BECAUSE HE WAS OFFSIDES YOU STUPID ENABLING OAF IDIOT! And when he went someplace where they hold you accountable and don't blame the refs like imbecile idiot fans do, the fucking penalties stopped!

Fucking magically.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we should only use playoff games as a tiebreaker.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jerry elaborates:

but let's don't do anything about eh jeri?

Just bend over and take it

We understand, you're too busy fucking over Cowboy fans to be distracted by such trivialities

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Strange though as soon as he left here and went to Denver he was just as quick, but quit getting the penalties. BECAUSE HE WAS OFFSIDES YOU STUPID ENABLING OAF IDIOT! And when he went someplace where they hold you accountable and don't blame the refs like imbecile idiot fans do, the fucking penalties stopped!

Fucking magically.

Amigo, I know you like to be a stooge sometimes with this penalty stuff, but several of DWare's offsides calls were reposted online and proven to be bogus. It absolutely was a 100% fact that some of them were bogus calls. One official reportedly even told Wade Phillips after one that "there is no way he could have gotten there that fast, so I had to assume he was offsides"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Does the WYG contest end when the Cowboys are out of games to play?
Yes.
I think we should only use playoff games as a tiebreaker.
Typically the tie breaker is in week 17, we all post who we think will win AND include the predicted exact score. The score is the tiebreaker. We keep doing that for all subsequent playoff games too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Fucking magically.

I'm no conspiracy theorist by any stretch. But it is striking how many holding penalties we get called against us and how few we get called for us. Even obvious ones. And how many ticky tacky penalties do we get called for that we haven't really seen called all that frequently? Like the center "moving/setting" the ball just prior to the snap? These things affect the outcome of the game and make the refs part of the game and the end result. Count me in as one of those guys that definitely believes there's some bias against us when it comes to the refs.

And Ware would often be called off-sides here and the replays clearly showed he wasn't. The guy was just that quick off the snap and you pointing out that he went to Denver and stopped getting called for it only proves my point and hurts your argument.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And Ware would often be called off-sides here and the replays clearly showed he wasn't. The guy was just that quick off the snap and you pointing out that he went to Denver and stopped getting called for it only proves my point and hurts your argument.
The problem is, he was habitually, legitimately offsides quite a lot outside of whatever bogus calls he had, and that's a fact. It's also a fact that somehow he quit having those calls nearly as much legit or otherwise, at Denver. So you understand, the legit violations just, ended when he got a new team. The "bogus calls" aren't even relevant to that point of fact. When he moved to an organization that fixes the issues instead of assuming it's ALL "bad calls," then magically the violation was greatly reduced.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The problem is, he was habitually, legitimately offsides quite a lot outside of whatever bogus calls he had, and that's a fact. It's also a fact that somehow he quit having those calls nearly as much legit or otherwise, at Denver. So you understand, the legit violations just, ended when he got a new team. The "bogus calls" aren't even relevant to that point of fact. When he moved to an organization that fixes the issues instead of assuming it's ALL "bad calls," then magically the violation was greatly reduced.

Yeah. OK. The guy had 9 years, most of them Pro-Bowl years, under his belt in the NFL before he ever went to Denver. You think they "coached" an 8 year HoF bound veteran out of instinctive play? Again, you're just proving people's point.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah. OK. The guy had 9 years, most of them Pro-Bowl years, under his belt in the NFL before he ever went to Denver. You think they "coached" an 8 year HoF bound veteran out of instinctive play?
Jumping the gun and being susceptible to hard counts is "instinctive" now? No, it's Discipline. And yes that can be corrected even with a veteran player, if he is intelligent. And if he finds himself in a culture that expects it. Sometimes it even happens without any specific instruction.

You have 24 years of shit management and shit coaching, and wonder why the officials might be looking to nit pick a chronically undiciplined team that never works to fix any legitimate issues, and instead buys into the "whole league is out to get us" shit, enabling dumb undiciplined players and taking their "side" against the officials. Ya know, the better run teams, the ones that year after year are in the mix deep into the playoffs, the ones that collect Lombardis? Those guys we used to be? Never do any of that shit.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If he loses out, he will walk the plank. Not going to happen, though. They will right the ship this week, champagne will be flying in the locker room afterwards, and Sua'Filo will lose an eye in the process.. They can beat 5-8 teams.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If he loses out, he will walk the plank.
If we don't at the very least go to the NFC title game I think a lot of heads are going to roll, starting with a carrot-topped one. Jerruh, Stevie and Willie McClay have worked proactively and reactively this year to remove Jason Carrot's excuses, one by one.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yeah, I just get the vibe(which I realize means nothing) no matter what Ol' Wildcat Jerry says in the media, Garrett is on thin ice.
Never forget how we got 6 gun Switzer, Parcells, or even Garrett himself for that matter.
Jones is capable of talking out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, I just get the vibe(which I realize means nothing) no matter what Ol' Wildcat Jerry says in the media, Garrett is on thin ice.
Never forget how we got 6 gun Switzer, Parcells, or even Garrett himself for that matter.
Jones is capable of talking out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time.

Taking that into account along with FO actions this year, things which it really NEVER does like firing assistants and spending 1st round picks on big need trades during the season... Tells me there's trouble brewing for Ginger and his whole regime if we don't make a conference championship visit at the very least. Might even need to win that Halas trophy to save his ass possibly.

Top Bottom