Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Foles has been better than Goff to this point by far.

He's an example of how coaching matters.

The other way he's different from Wetz is he seems to know what wide receivers are for. Only one pass to Ertz tonight.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Foles with his Garo Yeprimian moment just now.

7 picks last two games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We lost
Skins won
Eagles doing their damdest to win

Maybe we will get lucky and the eagles will win out, we will lose out, miss the playoffs, the Eagles win the division, and Garrett FINALLY gets fired right after the last game of the season

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Egirls teeing off now on Rams O Line. Vegas gonna clean up on this game, you know the public was laying 11-14 on the Rams.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man this is gonna be as fugly a loss as the Cowboys had today, maybe worse, and Goff starting have a serious case of the yips.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is he in reality, putrid and the league finally "figured him out?"
I always thought he wasnt that bright and McVay was really propping him up, remember at the combine he didnt kow the sun rose in the east, and this is a Berkley student no less. I really think the middle of the Rams O Line isnt that good and defenses are dialing it up the gut against him. The other thing is McVay is another coach that abandons the run the second they fall behind.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I always thought he wasnt that bright and McVay was really propping him up, remember at the combine he didnt kow the sun rose in the east, and this is a Berkley student no less. I really think the middle of the Rams O Line isnt that good and defenses are dialing it up the gut against him. The other thing is McVay is another coach that abandons the run the second they fall behind.

Do you know any Berkeley students who DO know the sun rises in the east? Offhand, I don't.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do you know any Berkeley students who DO know the sun rises in the east? Offhand, I don't.

No but I know plenty of elementary students that do, and by the way Berkeley is a tough school to get into unless your a star athlete.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No but I know plenty of elementary students that do, and by the way Berkeley is a tough school to get into unless your a star athlete.

Tough to get into means what exactly, big picture? Exclusivity doesn't necessarily relate to quality.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tough to get into means what exactly, big picture? Exclusivity doesn't necessarily relate to quality.

Welp their sister school UCLA has about 120k apply and about 7.5k get in as freshman. It REALLY helps if your a minority, I know a few that have applied there with a 4.2 GPA and not gotten in that were white. Berkeley from what I understand also has about a 6% acceptance ratio. Also the UC system favors out of state and country because they pay higher tuition.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Welp their sister school UCLA has about 120k apply and about 7.5k get in as freshman. It REALLY helps if your a minority, I know a few that have applied there with a 4.2 GPA and not gotten in that were white. Berkeley from what I understand also has about a 6% acceptance ratio. Also the UC system favors out of state and country because they pay higher tuition.

And they graduate people who don't know the sun rises in the east. That's just the jocks though, we must assume.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And they graduate people who don't know the sun rises in the east. That's just the jocks though, we must assume.

There are plenty that go there and dont really belong due to quotas and money grabs, however generally speaking UCLA and Berkeley have very good academic reputations. UCLA is regarded as one of the top academic institutions in the world as is Berkeley.

Top Bottom