dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It should start by pink-slipping the worst OC in the league.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This was another Linehan gem.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe

Zeke is our best player on offense. Glad we have him and hope he stays out of trouble. I wonder between him and Emmitt which one is dumber . . . . .

I actually think its close between him and Martin but I in no way think having Zack out there would have made a difference today even if was 100%

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, expression on Cooper and Zeke's faces in 2nd half said it all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Clapper really had them prepared today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this earlier. Might have been the worst attempt to "catch" a pass I've ever seen.

Like Lance Lenoir, this is another guy that has no business being here. Was a stupid move when we got him, looks even stupider today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He always has his football mind in the right place for sure.

I bet he wonders every day though "damn, I went from playing for Urban Meyer to this guy?"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Retarded to blame Dak for that dropped pass. It hit him right in the hands. Was he supposed to drill it? OTOH, he needed more velocity on the 4th down pass to Jarwin that was broken up. Floating it allowed the defender to make up ground.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this earlier. Might have been the worst attempt to "catch" a pass I've ever seen.

Like Lance Lenoir, this is another guy that has no business being here. Was a stupid move when we got him, looks even stupider today.

Dak threw it short and he was moving away from the ball. Still should have caught it probably

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW I just checked the defensive stats for today Sean Lee put up a goose egg. Even Dorance Armstrong was credited with two tackles. About the only positive today was the TEs got to show if they have a case to be on an NFL roster as 2nd or 3rd string, looks like it, but the team desperately lacks an athletic stretch the seams TE. Schultz and Jarwin are more dink and dunk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Retarded to blame Dak for that dropped pass. It hit him right in the hands. Was he supposed to drill it? OTOH, he needed more velocity on the 4th down pass to Jarwin that was broken up.

Jarwin should have still caught it, but your right. Wasn't the best throw ever.

Prescott did play poorly though for the most part.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BTW I just checked the defensive stats for today Sean Lee put up a goose egg. Even Dorance Armstrong was credited with two tackles. About the only positive today was the TEs got to show if they have a case to be on an NFL roster as 2nd or 3rd string, looks like it, but the team desperately lacks an athletic stretch the seams TE. Schultz and Jarwin are more dink and dunk.

I think Schultz is gonna be a pretty decent player. He (like C Williams) needs a yr in the weight room but he has some ability. He is not un-athletic when you watch him and his blocking seems to get better every week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Retarded to blame Dak for that dropped pass. It hit him right in the hands. Was he supposed to drill it? OTOH, he needed more velocity on the 4th down pass to Jarwin that was broken up. Floating it allowed the defender to make up ground.

I think both passes were the result of the "coaching" Dak is getting. Overthrows are too risky, better to just feather them in there and let our guy win the 50-50 ball. This shit MESSES WITH A YOUNG PLAYER'S HEAD! Just let him fucking PLAY like you did in 2016!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys offense this year against the better teams they've played:

Carolina- 8
Seattle- 13
Texans- 16
Tennessee- 14
New Orleans- 13
Indy- 0

6 games, total of 64 pts. KC and the Rams played a single game this yr where each of them scored almost that many by themselves in that one game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think both passes were the result of the "coaching" Dak is getting. Overthrows are too risky, better to just feather them in there and let our guy win the 50-50 ball. This shit MESSES WITH A YOUNG PLAYER'S HEAD! Just let him fucking PLAY like you did in 2016!

He's had plenty of overthrows this year too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So my main take away from today is that teams will use today as an offensive blue print going forward. Get rid of the ball quick as you can to neutralize the pass rush, try and be 50/50 pass/ run to keep em off balance. They probably win one of the next two to get in the playoffs, but I think if they play Seattle in the opening round there is good chance Cowboys go down.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's had plenty of overthrows this year too.

Two last week where Gallup stopped with the ball already in the air, as Troy pointed out.

Overthrows are going to happen. Teaching the QB to throw short to wide open guys is stupid. The receiver never really knows when that is coming.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jaylen Samuels has been impressive today. The Steelers rb system strikes again?

Top Bottom