Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great

My power went out for half a second

Now my direct tv box is resetting so I’m going to miss 15 minutes of the game while it resets

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m tired of this typical and familiar sting of a Garrett era let down!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The officiating has been horrible. They call plays on Dallas that are almost routine for any other team in any other game.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's for the best. It's just going to make you mad anyway.
Great

My power went out for half a second

Now my direct tv box is resetting so I’m going to miss 15 minutes of the game while it resets

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Down by four scores

Who is confident we can come back and win this?

Percent chance of that happening? ZERO

At this point I’m just hoping they hold us to zero points for the entire game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just when you think the Cowboys don’t suck...

Jason Garrett sucks you back in and reminds you that he’s still the head coach!!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's like they're playing the game with house money. "We don't have to win this game. Phi and Was are going to lose eventually, and we're not going to be any better than a 4th seed. Let's just show up and see what happens."

If this gets any worse, I'd almost treat this like a preseason game. Avoid injuries, look at the young guys. Rest some staters, look to close it out next week.

With the history of this team under this HC, is this how you would want this team to make and go into the playoffs? A recipe for one and done.

Is this a contract year for Garrett?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. When you have a goose egg on the scoreboard with 4 minutes left in the game, your OFFENSE is the problem. Hard to completely blame the D when there's been zero help from the O. Was it a conscious decision to keep the ball out of Cooper's hands? Because he dared say something about the play calling?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Down by four scores

Who is confident we can come back and win this?

Percent chance of that happening? ZERO

At this point I’m just hoping they hold us to zero points for the entire game.

Anyone with grand delusions of this team going on some kind of run and doing something special is once again faced with Redality

Redality.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett as a head coached summed up in one picture!
b491989d7950f9b65ccbd1f810f71248.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Decimated O Line aside, the positions I felt needed upgrading were QB, DT and S prior to today. My opinion has not changed.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well. When you have a goose egg on the scoreboard with 4 minutes left in the game, your OFFENSE is the problem. Hard to completely blame the D when there's been zero help from the O. Was it a conscious decision to keep the ball out of Cooper's hands? Because he dared say something about the play calling?

What did Cooper say?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW was listening on national radio broadcast earlier, they said Dak is a 36% passer over 25 yards? How is that possible.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What did Cooper say?
Comments about how on his 75 yd TD Dak changed the route pre-snap, he'd been begging Dak to do that all game because the plays coming in all had him running the same routes, and the D was sitting on it all day. This led to further comments about our overall passing scheme. It wasn't Diva rants, it was intelligent comments from an intelligent guy.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Division is ours with a win , and we don’t even get off the bus . OK.
Need the foreskins to lose , and..... they are in field goal range to win CMON MAN!!!

FUCK THIS TEAM - same bullshit every year

Top Bottom