Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm one behind Dooms, who's been homering out lately, which means he's picking Dallas tomorrow.
Rong Response, Ricky Recruit! There's been no homering, only chemistry analysis.

I pick the COATS today because Sean Lee is back and we're gonna fuck up the chemistry on defense by rotating him in. Chemistry is a delicate thing, especially in an NFL December. Taking LVE off the field for any reason, only helps the opponent.

INDY with a certainty of a 3.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Picking Colts. Unlike some other weeks when I picked the other team to win simply because I said I was going to do that all yr, this week I really DO believe the other team will win.

Much bigger game for Colts, and we're coming off a 5 week span with several emotional, hard fought wins in games the team had to win. The Colts have been playing good football the last 6 weeks or so (save vs Jax a couple weeks ago), their OL is really protecting Luck and they are at home. Wont surprise me if this game ends up similar to that Tennessee game a 6 weeks ago where we didn't play very well in any area and got whipped.

Nailed it.

Top Bottom