icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
atindy.jpg

NOTE: If you have less than 11 games picked for the season you are considered eliminated from the contest and are no longer listed in the weekly results or standings.

WHO YA GOT? STANDINGS:

Doomsday: 8-5

---

yimyammer: 7-6
theoneandonly: 7-6
Bluenoser: 7-6
bbgun: 7-6

---

Dupree89: 5-7
Dustdevil: 5-8
TheZoneSucks: 5-8
Scot: 5-8

---

dbair: 4-9
DDdave: 4-8
English Cowboy: 4-9
icup: 4-9
Maveric: 4-9
Sixisbetter: 4-9
Dodger12: 2-11

Last Week's Winners (Dallas Cowboys)
TheZoneSucks
Scot
Dustdevil
MI Cowboy Fan
theoneandonly
Bluenoser
Maveric
Sixisbetter
Doomsday
yimyammer

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks, cup, for running the contest this year. We've contacted your agent about possible cap-friendly, long term deal. Dbair even said he wants to get married to you, long term! bbgun said he love you long time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Picking Colts. Unlike some other weeks when I picked the other team to win simply because I said I was going to do that all yr, this week I really DO believe the other team will win.

Much bigger game for Colts, and we're coming off a 5 week span with several emotional, hard fought wins in games the team had to win. The Colts have been playing good football the last 6 weeks or so (save vs Jax a couple weeks ago), their OL is really protecting Luck and they are at home. Wont surprise me if this game ends up similar to that Tennessee game a 6 weeks ago where we didn't play very well in any area and got whipped.

We could lose the game and still clinch the NFC east by end of the night Sunday I believe.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, cup, for running the contest this year. We've contacted your agent about possible cap-friendly, long term deal. Dbair even said he wants to get married to you, long term! bbgun said he love you long time.

Ill do it for 2 ounces of the finest weed from randy gregorys basement, delivered to me on the 1st of every month

& gimmi the cowboys to beat indy

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Colts, because as many things as I've been wrong about the last couple of days time to make it a positive...

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Ill do it for 2 ounces of the finest weed from randy gregorys basement, delivered to me on the 1st of every month

He smokes weed! He is Disqualified from getting the belt this season!!! new winner will be chosen but not Icup....

Jesting... :p

:lol

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm one behind Dooms, who's been homering out lately, which means he's picking Dallas tomorrow. So ...

Colts

Top Bottom