dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good stuff in here for those that check it out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And we thought Jerruh was the league's most senile owner.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would have been nice to have Irving back this week but looking unlikely. Not sure what is up with Gregory today. Havent seen it addressed, we definitely need him vs Indy

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From the nutters who make it look like perfection out of him is all they will accept.

You're making an argument that doesn't exist. Who's looking for perfection. False narrative my man....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You're making an argument that doesn't exist. Who's looking for perfection. False narrative my man....

You don't understand. My entire shtick is taking the role of the Romosexuals, in their defense of The One. And applying it to Dak.

Because each and every complaint on Dak are almost verbatim the same ones I had with Romo. Only thing I'm eliminating is the name calling and personal attacks which were many.

I was 100 percent right about choker Tony. Even with all of his warts though and bonehead play, I could have accepted him if he had shown any seriousness for the game or even an ounce of hatred of losing. He had none of either, but so far it's apparent Dak does.

Top Bottom