yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think its a lock.

Jones seems more committed to Prescott than Garrett, and I think they know if they want to really have Prescott as the long term QB here they'll need new offensive minds/offensive system etc etc to try and develop him more.

I think jones LOVES the way things are with Garrett despite his short comings, Garrett never rocks his boat

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I got em as wide open as I can get them, I've watched 12 times and I'm blind as a bat, help me see it. I uploaded to youtube so someone can tell me when in the video it happens.

Fortunately, I have new glasses being made I'm picking up in the am (true story)

... - YouTube

Yeah I don't know what to tell you, he clearly kicks Zeke in the back of the ankle while Zeke is down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think jones LOVES the way things are with Garrett despite his short comings, Garrett never rocks his boat

He cant sell another failure of a season to players or the fans.

Now whether he can find the right coach to replace Garrett, that's the real question.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got em as wide open as I can get them, I've watched 12 times and I'm blind as a bat, help me see it. I uploaded to youtube so someone can tell me when in the video it happens.

Fortunately, I have new glasses being made I'm picking up in the am (true story)

... - YouTube

I just barely saw it LOL

It’s not blatant like he’s trying to kick a field goal

It’s barely a tap, it almost looks like he’s taking a step and hits Zeke in the back of the ankle. It was intentional but it’s so slight that I can easily see how it was missed

Hell, I had to watch it multiple times to finally see it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just barely saw it LOL

It’s not blatant like he’s trying to kick a field goal

It’s barely a tap, it almost looks like he’s taking a step and hits Zeke in the back of the ankle. It was intentional but it’s so slight that I can easily see how it was missed

Hell, I had to watch it multiple times to finally see it

Then you are as blind as Yim is apparently.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bears remaining schedule after tonight:

Packers
at Niners
at Vikes

Assuming they hold on to win, seems highly unlikely they lose more than once the rest of the yr. 11-5 would be their worst case scenario.

I really don't see us winning out anyway. I wont be surprised if we lose 2 of next 3, or maybe even all 3.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watch the Eagles player #54 near Zeke feet at the end of the play. He looks like he is taking a step forward but actually taps Zeke with his foot. Then he kinda stumbles right after that. Find his stumble at the end of the video then back up the video one second

It’s at the 6 second mark

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Watch the Eagles player #54 near Zeke feet at the end of the play. He looks like he is taking a step forward but actually taps Zeke with his foot. Then he kinda stumbles right after that. Find his stumble at the end of the video then back up the video one second

Its a little more than a tap, he kicks him right in the achilles

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He cant sell another failure of a season to players or the fans.

Now whether he can find the right coach to replace Garrett, that's the real question.

lol, your homer is showing, he doesnt have to sell shit, us dumbasses are here regardless plus he's making money hand over fist no matter how pissed we may be because at the end of the day we all keep watching, spending and most importantly already bought the damn PSLs effectively ending any leverage the fans could ever hold over Jones in his lifetime

Jeri doesn't want to change shit, if he did, he would have gotten rid of Garrett years ago, he's looking for reasons to justify keeping Garrett and he's already got it with the 5-0 run and the Cooper pick paying off so well

Save this post and throw it back it in my face if Garrett isn't back coaching in 2019

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, your homer is showing, he doesnt have to sell shit, us dumbasses are here regardless plus he's making money hand over fist no matter how pissed we may be because at the end of the day we all keep watching, spending and most importantly already bought the damn PSLs effectively ending any leverage the fans could ever hold over Jones in his lifetime

Jeri doesn't want to change shit, if he did, he would have gotten rid of Garrett years ago, he's looking for reasons to justify keeping Garrett and he's already got it with the 5-0 run and the Cooper pick paying off so well

Save this post and throw it back it in my face if Garrett isn't back coaching in 2019

OK, we'll see.

Lose in the 1st rd of the playoffs at home and Garrett is getting whacked IMO. In fact I agree with Dooms, I really think he might have to make it to at least the conference championship to keep his job.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
OK, we'll see.

Lose in the 1st rd of the playoffs at home and Garrett is getting whacked IMO. In fact I agree with Dooms, I really think he might have to make it to at least the conference championship to keep his job.

No, he'll have to WIN it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its about 5 seconds in dude.

You cant possibly be this blind.

Not blind, just looking in the wrong place, you think I'm killing time over here over something so mundane?

Anyway, I finally saw #54 give the little kick, I wasn't even looking at that guy. For some reason, I had it in my mind someone kicked Elliott in the head so thats the only place I was looking

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

It’s at the 6 second mark

thx, I finally did that. I was looking for a head shot so I wasn't even looking in that guys direction

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Bears likely win over the Rams means the Saints are now back in front for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

If the playoffs started after today, Seattle at Dallas and Minnesota at Chicago would be the wild card rounds. Assuming the Bears and Cowboys win, Bears would go to LA and we'd have to go to New Orleans.

Minnesota is at Seattle tomorrow night. Eve with a loss Minnesota would still project as the 6th seed but many other teams will be right on them

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope and pray you both are right

But Jeruh’s history tells us different. 4-12 and 3-13 wasn’t enough, the perennial 8-8 seasons haven’t been enough, not making it to or let alone winning in the post season hasn’t been enough

Top Bottom