dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rams are flat versus the Bears. Figures because a Rams win puts Dallas in the 3 seed. Probably wouldn't change anything, but it's the principle of the matter.

Our magic number is now 1. 1 win or a Philly loss clinches the division.

Edit to add: The Rams look like they don't play well in the cold. They are caught up in exactly the kind of game the Bears like to play.

The Rams are flat because the Bears defense has made them that way.

Our D has done some good things, but the Bears defense is the best unit in the league.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Prescott did plenty of harm, but the defense played like shit those last two eagles drives of the game too.

Either one if the defense gets them off the field, the game is over. Instead, they yielded two touchdowns.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
he's already under contract for next year, put it in 3 inch headlines, he's coming back for 2019

Yeah I don't think its a lock.

Jones seems more committed to Prescott than Garrett, and I think they know if they want to really have Prescott as the long term QB here they'll need new offensive minds/offensive system etc etc to try and develop him more.

Reaction score
Trubisky throws a bad pick as the Bears were driving to build even more of a lead, Rams talk trash, Goff throws pick right back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Goff just threw his 3rd pick of the game.

Bears have held Gurley to 6yds on 6 carries and Goff has 3 picks, 2 sacks, one fumble and less than 100 yds passing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We beat a supposedly unbeatable Saints team, and it looks like the Bears are going to beat an unbeatable Rams team.

Proves anything can happen, but Prescott cant have 3 bad turnovers and miss wide open gimmee TD's if we are going anywhere in January. (assuming we go onto to win NFC East)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We beat a supposedly unbeatable Saints team, and it looks like the Bears are going to beat an unbeatable Rams team.

Proves anything can happen, but Prescott cant have 3 bad turnovers and miss wide open gimmee TD's if we are going anywhere in January. (assuming we go onto to win NFC East)

Yeah thats why I said no team scares me this year at all. If the Cowboys had a better coach and QB, I think they could make a run. Yeah I know, if my aunt had a package, shed be my uncle.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lets face it, drafting in the 50s they have to go BPA. Somebody you dont expect will slide, they always do, it would be nice if it was a position they really need.

hopefully there are plenty of high risk players with questionable decision making or injuries that slid from the 1st round to fill this slot

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Cowboys had 576 yards of total offense vs the Eagles today, their most in a game since 1978 and the 4th-most in franchise history.

Today was the first time in team history the Cowboys had a 400-yard passer, 200-yard receiver and 100-yard rusher in the same game.

uh oh, to be fair, we gotta add this one to the Garrett hall of fame of broken records

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hopefully there are plenty of high risk players with questionable decision making or injuries that slid from the 1st round to fill this slot

No doubt it happens Yim, like clockwork every year, and we know Jerry loves to roll them dice. There is a stud DT named Jeffrey Simmons at Miss St who supposedly they have punching a woman on tape. If he interviews like shit at the combine, who knows.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No doubt it happens Yim, like clockwork every year, and we know Jerry loves roll them dice. There is a stud DT named Jeffrey Simmons at Miss St who supposedly they have punching a woman on tape. If he interviews like shit at the combine, who knows.

Yeah have heard some scouts say he has legit top-10, top-15 type talent too.

He's been dominant for Miss St

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s sad to know that know matter how good our defense is, no matter how good our offense might be, no matter what players the front office acquires, that we will always be held back and at a disadvantage because of our coaching.

Even vs (or I should say especially vs) a rookie HC we are still at a major disadvantage when it comes to coaching

Until we get rid of Garrett we will always be a one and done team in the playoffs. We can only go as far as he can take us. And he has already maxed out his potential.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Open your eyes.

Right after the tackle, dude kicks Elliott in the back of the ankle.

I got em as wide open as I can get them, I've watched 12 times and I'm blind as a bat, help me see it. I uploaded to youtube so someone can tell me when in the video it happens.

Fortunately, I have new glasses being made I'm picking up in the am (true story)

... - YouTube

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s sad to know that know matter how good our defense is, no matter how good our offense might be, no matter what players the front office acquires, that we will always be held back and at a disadvantage because of our coaching.

Even vs (or I should say especially vs) a rookie HC we are still at a major disadvantage when it comes to coaching

Until we get rid of Garrett we will always be a one and done team in the playoffs. We can only go as far as he can take us. And he has already maxed out his potential.

We'd be a lot better than 8-5 right now if we had better coaching that's for sure.

Top Bottom