bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak, the check down king, is atrocious. Troy was right. That inaccurate throw to Gallup actually led to points.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak has already surpassed his typical total yardage per game average

He’s right on track for his INT’s

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been saying it all year, but the next time we have a possession inside the 20 where Zeke gets no carries somebody should take a double barrel shotgun to Linehan's head.

The problem is that penalties put us in passing situations.

Reaction score
Nice 3 & out by the defense. They continue to be dominant, but only one score separates us from being down in this game. Anything can happen on any given play.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wetz, 42 passing yards entire first half.

The face of putrid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak, the check down king, is atrocious. Troy was right. That inaccurate throw to Gallup actually led to points.

Atrocious is 42 total passing yards from the Golden Boi Wetz.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FG makes it a 2 possession game. Appreciate the small things in life Cowboys fans.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuck Dak and any idiot here that defends him. That's right....I called you an idiot. Come at me bro.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck Dak and any idiot here that defends him. That's right....I called you an idiot. Come at me bro.

That last redzone failure was on Linehan again though.

Worst fucking playcalling in the redzone that I have EVER seen. They just REFUSE to let Elliott run down there, unless its some b/s off of a read-option from the shotgun.

Absolutely fucking horrible. And he's done it for years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
FUCK YOU SCOTT LINEHAN

This.

First of all why were we so frantic, hurrying shit once in the red zone? Secondly, don't you go for the TD there on 4th and goal? Remember what I said, Jason Carrot will never go for it on 4th down in a truly critical situation.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jarwin is quietly having a good game.

First game he's really been heard from this season after what seemed to be a decent preseason. It'd be fantastic if somebody solidified the position, I'd be fine with it being him.

Top Bottom