NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Its really looking like the Cooper trade was a good trade and worth the pick. So far its been everything the Joey Galloway and Roy Williams trades werent.

Reaction score
You had to know he would miss that FG the way the offense was screwing itself with dumb penalties.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bill Maher's kid, slight shanksville.

We definitely need to explore the kicker position this offseason.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Front 7 saves the secondary's ass. Why the FUCK did we go into soft prevent? Thought we were gonna give up a TD on that drive.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm at the point I'm almost begging for Cooper Rush. Or even the kid White. Hell, I might even take Kellen Moore at this point.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maher's kid from fucking 62. He's got the leg. Good luck beating him out of the job this offseason, wannabes.

Reaction score
Maher then makes a 62 yarder with plenty to spare. He just stinks at shorter ranges I guess, lol.

That is a Cowboys record for longest FG is it not? Hell, that might have been good from 64 or 65.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maher makes amends for blown easy FG earlier with Cowboy record 62 yd FG.

This game should essentially be over, but really horrible redzone offense and redzone playcalling, combined with the extreme inaccuracy of Prescott have this game very much in doubt.

I've been saying it all year, but the next time we have a possession inside the 20 where Zeke gets no carries somebody should take a double barrel shotgun to Linehan's head. This clod has to be absolutely the dumbest offensive coordinator in league history. Why do they constantly put the redzone success/failure into the hands of the QB, who either makes bad throws or bad decisions far too often down there? Hey fucktard, you are doing the other teams defense a FAVOR taking the ball out of Zeke's hands.

Very disappointed we don't have a larger lead after a defensive half like that.

In addition to Linehan being gone, the ST coach cant be run out of here fast enough.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3 offensive holdings on us, still none on Eagles OL, even though Dallas has the dominant defense and the Eagles have a back 7 on D made up of scrubs.

Top Bottom