bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I feel like this is you as it pertains to your duties around a weekly game thread

giphy.gif

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli was asked Thursday if it's time to have a heart-to-heart talk with Charlton.

"We just keep moving along," Marinelli responded.

But has it been hard for him?

"It's not something I- it's kind of been out there, I'll just leave it at that," Marinelli said. "I'd rather talk about the guys, our two tackles this last week. Man, they did some things that were impressive."

Dallas Cowboys: Rod Marinelli's response when asked about Taco Charlton speaks volumes about the Cowboys DE's status | SportsDay

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're nearly verbatim, of what MY complaints were. Context, son. The match is uncanny. I'm not at all obsessed with choker Tony, just fascinated that most all of his defenders now use my observations on him and apply them to Dak. AND either ignore his accomplishments, or try to explain them away. It's fun to watch and it's fun bait trapping.

So you were complaining that Romo had no pocket presence and was inaccurate? Or was a dink and dunk passer? What were the comparisons?

mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score
Colts favored by 3 over Cowboys

Colts favored by 3 over Cowboys-because the game is in Indy-home club get a 3 point advantage---

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was hoping they'd move the game to 4:00 PM EST but it looks like it'll stay at 1:00.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was hoping they'd move the game to 4:00 PM EST but it looks like it'll stay at 1:00.

Yep me too.

Looks like the league office did CBS a solid by not moving the game to compete against their national broadcast of Stealers-Pats

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like when the Cowboy game is on at 10am

It allows me to watch the game then get shit done the rest of the day. As opposed to sitting in front of the tv all day waiting for the game to start

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
FOX is actually going with Buccaneers @ Ravens here in DC (an NFCE town). Madness.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FOX is actually going with Buccaneers @ Ravens here in DC (an NFCE town). Madness.

Good to see DC getting screwed seeing how they screw the rest of the country all the time.

Top Bottom