Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This season keeps getting crazier by the game. At this point there's 5 or 6 teams that if they won the Super Bowl it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s great to see Scandrick blow the TD that would allow the Chargers to tie the game, then also allow the 2 point conversion to allow the Chargers to go ahead and win the game with 4 seconds left!

At least he’s not doing that for us anymore

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Awful loss for KC, team is going nowhere with that back 7 on defense.

They have one of our Legion of Boobs back there, and have one of our linebackers many swore we'd rue the day we saw him walk. Using terms like "pay the man" and shit. Hitchens.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s great to see Scandrick blow the TD that would allow the Chargers to tie the game, then also allow the 2 point conversion to allow the Chargers to go ahead and win the game with 4 seconds left!

At least he’s not doing that for us anymore

Legion of Boobs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I start it the day before the game. You can discuss your precious Chiefs in this thread.

Week 15 started yesterday. I demand that particular week game thread on or before games of that week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This season keeps getting crazier by the game. At this point there's 5 or 6 teams that if they won the Super Bowl it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

The Chargers are definitely a legit Super Bowl contender IMO. And they won last night without either of their top-2 RB's I believe.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Drama in Philthy

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You don't understand. My entire shtick is taking the role of the Romosexuals, in their defense of The One. And applying it to Dak.

Because each and every complaint on Dak are almost verbatim the same ones I had with Romo. Only thing I'm eliminating is the name calling and personal attacks which were many.

I was 100 percent right about choker Tony. Even with all of his warts though and bonehead play, I could have accepted him if he had shown any seriousness for the game or even an ounce of hatred of losing. He had none of either, but so far it's apparent Dak does.

You're obsessed with Romo and you interject him into every discussion and critical complaints against Dak. People do that to steer the discussion away from the original topic and points. And no, the complaints are not anywhere near what they were with Romo.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You're obsessed with Romo and you interject him into every discussion and critical complaints against Dak. People do that to steer the discussion away from the original topic and points. And no, the complaints are not anywhere near what they were with Romo.

They're nearly verbatim, of what MY complaints were. Context, son. The match is uncanny. I'm not at all obsessed with choker Tony, just fascinated that most all of his defenders now use my observations on him and apply them to Dak. AND either ignore his accomplishments, or try to explain them away. It's fun to watch and it's fun bait trapping.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why the hell is Lance Lenoir still here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Irving is a goldbricking piece of shit and I hope he dies of penile cancer.

Top Bottom