yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OK, we'll see.

Lose in the 1st rd of the playoffs at home and Garrett is getting whacked IMO. In fact I agree with Dooms, I really think he might have to make it to at least the conference championship to keep his job.

save my post and we'll all have a party when jeri shocks the world

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep their D Line dominated Rams O Line, ballgame. Pressure up the gut and shut down the run and you will win 99% of the time.

Their D not only gives up very little, but they make TONS of plays. They are getting turnovers in droves.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope and pray you both are right

But Jeruh’s history tells us different. 4-12 and 3-13 wasn’t enough, the perennial 8-8 seasons haven’t been enough, not making it to or let alone winning in the post season hasn’t been enough

Well they haven't been 3-13 with Garrett but I get your point.

The difference now though is unless he is prepared to split from Prescott (which everything he has said publicly indicates he is firmly behind him long term) then he has to get coaches that can get more out of him.

Reaction score
The Rams are giving off the vibe like they realize it ain't working, and that is a big worry for them. They, like the Saints, are all explosive offense. Slow the game down, and they look weak.

Also the Bears need to get rid of all non linemen players. Become a team of nothing but linemen at every position. That 10 linemen, 1 QB formation on the goal line was some crazy shit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Goff line tonight, 20/44, 180 yds, 0 tds, 4 picks, 3 sacks 19.1 QB rating

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rams have real problems stopping the run too. If we ended up playing them in January and could somehow avoid turnovers, we can hang with them for sure.

Zeke could possibly go for 180-200 vs them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bears D now has 40 sacks and 34 turnovers for the season.

We have 35 sacks but only 14 turnovers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well they haven't been 3-13 with Garrett but I get your point.

The difference now though is unless he is prepared to split from Prescott (which everything he has said publicly indicates he is firmly behind him long term) then he has to get coaches that can get more out of him.

What makes you think Jeruh would change coaches just to get more out of Dak? He should do that, but why would you think he “would” do that?

Nothing Jeruh has done points to him getting rid of Garrett in the off season, for any reason, let alone to help his struggling 4th round QB who he can replace in next years draft with our 2nd round pick.

Jeruh values loyalty above all else. He’s like Trump, if you are loyal then you get to stick around regardless of how inept you may be at your job.

I mean he hired Helen Moore and put him in charge of Dak’s development for gods sake! He doesn’t give a shit about fixing Dak. That is your proof right there

Jeruh would rather deal with a mediocre coach who is his yes man lap dog then have to put up with a coach with some balls that may question and confront his all knowing football acumen

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have to admit

I expected the Rams to be a much more stout defense this season with the acquisition of both Suh and Talib

Reaction score
The Cowboys had 576 yards of total offense vs the Eagles today, their most in a game since 1978 and the 4th-most in franchise history.

Today was the first time in team history the Cowboys had a 400-yard passer, 200-yard receiver and 100-yard rusher in the same game.

Could have easily been well over 600 yards, but for a few errant throws. Nice to be on this side of 600 for a change rather than giving up 600 yards like the Kiffin days.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got em as wide open as I can get them, I've watched 12 times and I'm blind as a bat, help me see it. I uploaded to youtube so someone can tell me when in the video it happens.

Fortunately, I have new glasses being made I'm picking up in the am (true story)

... - YouTube

Look at #54. He does kick Zeke as he's walking away from the play. Cheap but not sure it's worth a 15 yard penalty.

Top Bottom