Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
THIS

FUCKING

GAME

IS.

OVER!

455 yards passing for Dak, right in that Romo area. Romo never without his turnover warts too.

EAT IT BITCHES!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think this is my first win from picking the Cowboys all season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
42 completions -TEAM RECORD.

455 yards passing -- AMONG THE ALL-TIME TEAM BEST.

shutdafukup about Dak. He WON this fucking game.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Not pretty, but I'll take it. Worst officiated game in quite some time. Only Dak can throw for 450 yards and still look like a scab QB. Memo to Gallup: change your number to 19 and Dak will hit you every time.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Coop's a difference maker. Call it ugly, that was an entertaining game. The last five have been... Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid; I didn't even know who the owner was and I was too young to give a shit about the guys (coaches) on the sidelines. I was just entertained by the action on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How the FUCK is the a flag?

The same way the obvious one on the play before, wasn't.

Or the same way there was a flag on Gregory for a sack.

Or the same way our OL was called for 4 or 5 holding calls and the other team not one.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
9HfT2HZ.jpg

Horrible?

Enigma?

Other?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
its crazy how he has these sats:

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
Dak Prescott 39/51 423 8.3 2 2 3-21 97.1
TEAM 39/51 402 8.3 2 2 3-21 97.1

Well the Eagles have no secondary so the completions and yards are nice. So were those first two tds to Cooper.

But the rest of his game was not pretty. Even the GW TD was a ball that should have knocked down.

He kept Philly in that game all by himself for the most part.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Goeddert play and Gregory's "roughing" were two of the worst back to back penalties in quite some time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dude, stop.

He won the game in OT, a game that got there because of a bunch of bad plays by him.

He made some good throws in the game but he also had a bunch of clunkers, and the two picks were just pathetic.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just like Romo often did, keeping the opponent in the game. But it was okay with Romo...

If Romo ever "won" a fucking game, then fuck yes, DAK won this one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the Eagles have no secondary so the completions and yards are nice. So were those first two tds to Cooper.

But the rest of his game was not pretty. Even the GW TD was a ball that should have knocked down.

Truth. We had like 90 plays to their 50, outgained them by at least 200 yards .. and barely won. Dak leaves tons of yards on the field every game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not pretty, but I'll take it. Worst officiated game in quite some time. Only Dak can throw for 450 yards and still look like a scab QB. Memo to Gallup: change your number to 19 and Dak will hit you every time.

Gallup would legitimately be in the discussion for all rookie tam if not for all these bad overthrows/misses by Prescott.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This D is legit. If Dak can somehow play QB and make some throws, we may have a chance.

Top Bottom