dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I find this rather amazing. Not just because Cooper is on the list, but that the others on it didn't account for more of these games. We've had some truly great WR's over the years here.

I actually don't believe this is accurate but it's out there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have no idea who this asshat is, but he's truly Zoner quality with a dumbass twitter post like this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cooper highlight reel. After the Redskins game and yesterday, you'd think teams would almost have to commit two defenders to him almost every play. As Troy noted during the game, teams really haven't changed the way they are trying to load up and stop Zeke yet, but these two games might start changing some of the fronts we see.

This was a really dominant performance by Cooper.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, Deion "Prime Slime" actually accused Zach Martin of basically taking a dive and bailing out of the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really hoping the game vs Indy is moved to 4:25. Currently it's at 1:00pm and I'll be on the road then. The only late slot FOX game currently is Seattle-San Fran. New England-Pitt pm CBS is the national doubleheader game at 4:25 so CBS is likely dying to keep any real competitor games out of that slot.

With Philly's season essentially over though, they might move the NBC night game (Philly at LA) to earlier and flex New England at Pitt into the night slot, especially since the Rams were on last night.

Might not be completely far fetched to see NBC flex our game vs Indy to 8:20 though, as it has more playoff implications now than Philly-LAR too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than the 1988 drfat (his last in Dallas) this Tony Dorsett move was the last great flash Brandt would have as GM here. We did rape Seattle in that trade.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have no idea who this asshat is, but he's truly Zoner quality with a dumbass twitter post like this.

Agreed, you can tell Aikman goes to GREAT pains to be fair and balanced and not sensationally critical which is why his comments about jones and the organization were shocking to me. If he's vaguely critical in speak, then he's screaming in his mind

I like him and think he does a great job announcing, its hilarious to hear Cowboy fans and all their opponents fans call him a cowboy homer and a cowboy hater SIMULTANEOUSLY

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seems about right.

and Doomsday's reaction:

giphy.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
its hilarious to hear Cowboy fans and all their opponents fans call him a cowboy homer and a cowboy hater SIMULTANEOUSLY

Once upon a time, this is EXACTLY what Zoners said about me.

I was either far too critical or too "homer"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
****** Zoner doubles down on "Zach Martin was awful" garbage, and ANOTHER thread was started about it.

These guys are so fucking stupid. They see ONE play on a highlight film and think "this guy sux!!!!!!!!!!!"

JFC, the other team gets paid to make plays to, and Fletcher Cox is 1 of the top 5, if not top 3 DT's in the league.

Another thread started on putting Tyron Smith to pasture because he sux too.

Thank God these imbeciles don't run this franchise.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chuckie axes another. Is McKenzie a "scapegoat? or is that just a Dallas thing?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Man this is like the 3rd or 4th time now since camp we've dodged what appeared to be a major injury with Martin.

Top Bottom