theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lets play "How dumb is a Zoner?" Week 14:

Zoner: Sees one play during a game where Zach Martin gave up a play to an all pro DT and:

"Zach Martin was bad today" thread started.

He is gonna make the pro bowl playing on one leg. We should all be that bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's two times in three weeks he's taken over a game now.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some of the reporters pre-game were speculating he might get outright released after the season, or a minimum traded for a late rd pick.

Apparently his attitude is THAT bad right now.

Doubt it, Jerry is incredibly slow to admit a mistake. He has hung onto plenty of em forever. Again that is why it is painful to not have that #1 pick this year with all the D Line talent coming out. A stud like Christian Wilkins could slide to their 2nd pick but I'd be shocked if they dont force a TE there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of shutting guys down at the end of a season before a playoff run, but with Martin if we could somehow get by without him next week and clinch the division, I'd rest him weeks 16 and 17 too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Doubt it, Jerry is incredibly slow to admit a mistake. He has hung onto plenty of em forever. Again that is why it is painful to not have that #1 pick this year with all the D Line talent coming out. A stud like Christian Wilkins could slide to their 2nd pick but I'd be shocked if they dont force a TE there.

They might not need to "force" a TE pick if Schultz and Jarwin continue to do well, but there are a few good TE prospects and we do need a legit #1 guy so right now, I wouldn't complain if TE was our top pick.

Plenty of good DL prospects in this draft and that's without all the underclassmen commits yet. We''ll be able to land 1 or 2 in next years draft if they want.

That said, Collins is playing very well and Woods has been a very nice add.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They might not need to "force" a TE pick if Schultz and Jarwin continue to do well, but there are a few good TE prospects and we do need a legit #1 guy so right now, I wouldn't complain if TE was our top pick.

Plenty of good DL prospects in this draft and that's without all the underclassmen commits yet. We''ll be able to land 1 or 2 in next years draft if they want.

That said, Collins is playing very well and Woods has been a very nice add.

Lets face it, drafting in the 50s they have to go BPA. Somebody you dont expect will slide, they always do, it would be nice if it was a position they really need.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Cowboys had 576 yards of total offense vs the Eagles today, their most in a game since 1978 and the 4th-most in franchise history.

Today was the first time in team history the Cowboys had a 400-yard passer, 200-yard receiver and 100-yard rusher in the same game.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is tied with Jared Goff and Ryan Fitzpatrick for the NFC lead with five touchdown passes of 40+ yards.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Since Amari Cooper joined the Dallas Cowboys, he leads the league in receiving yards (642) during that six week span.

Reaction score
Rams are flat versus the Bears. Figures because a Rams win puts Dallas in the 3 seed. Probably wouldn't change anything, but it's the principle of the matter.

Our magic number is now 1. 1 win or a Philly loss clinches the division.

Edit to add: The Rams look like they don't play well in the cold. They are caught up in exactly the kind of game the Bears like to play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2102b29062c3756537f88dac88a5be7c.jpg

Top Bottom