dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, he fucking came through in the clutch. Threw for 455 fucking yards. WON THE GAME.

What, you're bitching about warts?

Its concerning, not bitching.

And nobody has been as much behind him as I have since that rookie year.

He's just got to clean some of this stuff up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Byron Jones picked a bad time to lose concentration. Hopefully Zach doesn't miss too much time.

Yeah might have been Jones' first bad play of the year.

Martin situation doesn't look good.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's just got to clean some of this stuff up.
On this I agree. On this I also refer to what idiots he has every day, in the Quarterback room, and to the idiot(s) calling the plays.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
42 completions -TEAM RECORD.

455 yards passing -- AMONG THE ALL-TIME TEAM BEST.

shutdafukup about Dak. He WON this fucking game.

Coaching won this game. Gutsy call on 4th down. They got the TE's involved. Great job Garrett and company. They reminded me of Landry and, more so, Jimmy with those gutsy callas. Bravo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. Dodger is coming out of a game more positive than me and praising the coaches.

Ok bucko, what did you do with our DODGER?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another convenient "miss" by officials.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Coaching won this game. Gutsy call on 4th down. They got the TE's involved. Great job Garrett and company. They reminded me of Landry and, more so, Jimmy with those gutsy callas. Bravo.
LOL

Will you PLEASE finally break down totally, and give Jason Carrot kudos for his CoTY award, winning 13 games with "putrid" Dak?

DAK WON THIS FUCKING GAME. IN THE CLUTCH HE WAS ON.

Every bit as much as Romo, warts and all, ever was.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ust like Romo OFTEN DID..... But it was always okay, with Romo.

HE WON THE FUCKING GAME.

What's with your obsession with Romo? He's gone. Judge the QB on his merits. How did you like the gutsy Jimmyesque coaching performance today?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jarwin actually looked serviceable

The kid from Stanford gets better every week too, especially his blocking.

I liked the pick when we made it because almost all their TE's come into the league and turn into decent/quality players.

Like C Williams, he needs an offseason of weightroom work/weight gain and he will be pretty good I think.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So does Jerry extend Garrett now or does he wait until we lose in the playoffs?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What's with your obsession with Romo?
It's done as a comparison with all the Romosexuals out there, who hate Dak - even though Dak pulls a Romo tonight but instead of shitting the bed in the clutch, he WINS THE GAME.
How did you like the gutsy Jimmesque coaching performance today?
It sucked and was stupid. Going to hurry-up while 9 points up was stupid. The QUARTERBACK BAILED THEM OUT.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So does Jerry extend Garrett now or does he wait until we lose in the playoffs?

I don't think he's getting an extension or anything without at least one (and maybe two) playoff wins.

Good chance he'll be gone I believe. Not necessarily because he wants it to end for Garrett, but because he seems to be flly invested in Prescott being the answer long-term and he'll need a new offensive mind/s to come in and try to get more out of him/improve his consistency.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, definitely worth a 1st.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL

Will you PLEASE finally break down totally, and give Jason Carrot kudos for his CoTY award, winning 13 games with "putrid" Dak?

DAK WON THIS FUCKING GAME. IN THE CLUTCH HE WAS ON.

Every bit as much as Romo, warts and all, ever was.

No, I won't give Garrett any credit and I was being sarcastic. Garrett has fucked things up more often than not. And same with Dak in this game. You were praising Dak for Wentz like numbers last week. Are you praising Wentz today? Be realistic.

Top Bottom