Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope Ertz doesn’t break #82’s single season reception record tonight

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can you transplant intensity? Give Garrett, say, a third of Columbo's and he'd be ten times the coach he is now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That last redzone failure was on Linehan again though.

Worst fucking playcalling in the redzone that I have EVER seen. They just REFUSE to let Elliott run down there, unless its some b/s off of a read-option from the shotgun.

Absolutely fucking horrible. And he's done it for years.

Everyone is defending against Elliott. I have no issue trying a pass. But your passing game is very limited in the red zone.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This defense... Starting to approach a level where we might consider calling them Doomsday IV.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why is Wentz still calling plays off his wrist after 3 years?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
dak is fucking pathetic. Nobody is selling me on him being a starting QB. He is all by himself costing Dallas today. Fucking puking pig.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FUCKING PRESSCOTT.

JFC man, you are single handedly keeping Philly in the game and may single handedly lose it.

What a fucking horrible game by the QB today. He's missed a couple of TD's and thrown just two fucking retarded ass picks, costing us 7 on one and giving Philly 7 on the other.

Wasted effort by the defense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Meanwhile the kid keeps improving despite the shit coaching and play calling foisted upon him.

Yeah, today is some major improvement.

Worst player on the field for us so far today.

I've been soundly in his corner since that rookie year, but today is just a total clusterfuck of a performance. And this is against a Philly secondary that has absolutely nothing, especially at CB.

Both picks today should have been easy completions.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does Doug Pederson have to wait till the game is over to award his player of the game ball to Dak? Or can he just do it right now?

Top Bottom