Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to see the O come out and play well. I hope we don't need another superhuman effort from our D to win this one.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd like to see the O come out and play well. I hope we don't need another superhuman effort from our D to win this one.

They've come out better this second series. Hopefully they don't get in their own way and stay with what's working.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a tough part of the field for Dallas. First and goal from the 10. Feels like 1st and goal from the 50.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like our red zone inefficiency has continued into the game

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They've come out better this second series. Hopefully they don't get in their own way and stay with what's working.

I'm just going to sound like a broken record. But this QB offers us nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Reaction score
Regardless of how this season plays out, I am most happy with the improved tackling by the defense. It is better than it has been since the mid 90s.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm just going to sound like a broken record. But this QB offers us nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Exactly what I meant about staying with what worked. They were running well with the occasional short pass worked in, but once Dak completed a couple they got antsy and tried letting him do too much.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sure is a good thing Wetz is putrid. They've had us beat bad three times now, and no arm talent Wetz blows it all three times.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Their secondary has been decimated

Why aren’t we testing them?

Where is Cooper?

Top Bottom