Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
455 yards passing. 42 completions. How often does that happen, even in today's NFL?

Looks to me like we exploited that patchwork Eagles secondary just fine.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Zeke had 28 carries, 114 yds, and another 12 (yes, twelve) catches for 79 yds.

That's 40 touches in a game. He's gonna be sore for the next few days.

I'll say it again, he is as talented as any back to ever wear the star, we'll see how long he can keep it up

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The pussification of the NFL continues.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys 11 penalties, 111 yds, 4 or 5 holding calls on OL

Eagles 5 penalties, 49 yds, no holding calls on OL.

Somehow, refs favored Dallas with calls according to Eagles people.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cooper is the anti-Dez. No sideline explosions. No angry demands for the ball. Now we just gotta find him a reliable QB.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
"He's a warrior. I don't think there's any other way to describe him."

fraud
overrated
fumble-prone
inaccurate
Quincy-like

etc.

Daks accuracy issues will be huge in the playoffs and his inconsistency will make it tough to win.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Daks accuracy issues will be huge in the playoffs and his inconsistency will make it tough to win.

Not to mention his turnover issues, it aint like the NBA where you can turn it over 20 times and still win. Honestly with the three he committed today, it was a fortunate win.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When I heard we signed him I was excited. I’ve watched a number of Raider games and always liked the kid

But I have to admit, I sure wasn’t happy about the first round pick. I would have been happy with a 2nd for him.

With the difference he has made already I’ll be the first to admit that I was wrong about him not being worth a 1st rounder.

As long as we can lock him up long term he can certainly be the focal point of our offense along with Zeke for the foreseeable future. He’s young and should be productive for some time to come.

Plus he is an impressive ankle breaker. Which is exciting to watch as he leaves defenders grasping for air with empty hands on his breaks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cooper is the anti-Dez. No sideline explosions. No angry demands for the ball. Now we just gotta find him a reliable QB.

Yep, humble kid that just goes about his job and does it really well.

He's 10 times the route runner Dez ever was too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Averaging approximately 7 catches, 107 yards and 1 TD per game. I'll take it!

I dont think anybody can argue against the Cooper addition, he certainly gives the offense the element it missed and gives the defense much more territory to cover on any given play, loosening things up for everybody. The only downside is they have to (and will) pay him, and he will take up a large cap chunk. The other thing is the draft is absolutely loaded on defense and I think the DT that this defense needs to make it elite would have been there. Oh well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More Amari freak stuff:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Taco was a healthy scratch (again) and Irving is still milking his ankle injury. Hopefully we get Austin back before the playoffs. Swaim is probably toast.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Enjoying this Bears game, football the way it outta be: Cold, outdoors, grind it out. None of this basketball on grass shit.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Taco was a healthy scratch (again) and Irving is still milking his ankle injury. Hopefully we get Austin back before the playoffs. Swaim is probably toast.

Taco not headed for the 5th year option.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets play "How dumb is a Zoner?" Week 14:

Zoner: Sees one play during a game where Zach Martin gave up a play to an all pro DT and:

"Zach Martin was bad today" thread started.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Taco not headed for the 5th year option.

Some of the reporters pre-game were speculating he might get outright released after the season, or a minimum traded for a late rd pick.

Apparently his attitude is THAT bad right now.

Top Bottom