Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You were praising Dak for Wentz like numbers last week. Are you praising Wentz today? Be realistic.
I wasn't "praising" anyone. I was merely pointing out the ACTUAL NUMBERS.

Just like this week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Jeruh, Stephen, and Will McClay.....

We don’t need a #1 WR. I like the group of guys we have right now to start the season

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit. Dodger is coming out of a game more positive than me and praising the coaches.

Ok bucko, what did you do with our DODGER?

Someone hacked my account!!! But really, I was being sarcastic. The call to go for it was a good move but it was based on two things: desperation and a lack of faith in his kicker. Had they tried the FG and missed, Garrett would have been roasted and booted out of Dallas the next day.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

We don’t need a #1 WR. I like the group of guys we have right now to start the season
LOL

Then they listened to the Football Men they have on staff.

Namely, Columbo and Richard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No overreaction from Zeke. He gets it, this team hasn't done anything yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

You keep saying this like an idiot douchebag, but they DID try to sign some of the top free agent guys the opening day or two of free agency.

Glad it didn't work out, because Cooper is eons better than Sammy Watkins and Allen Robinson.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think only a NFC Championship win will same Jason Carrot's job, honestly.

Yep, I agree. Maybe Garrett salvages another season if we win one game and have a good showing in the next round but lose, although I have my doubts.

Jones will have to make the tough call (for him anyway) to dump Garrett to try and get someone who can maximize Prescott as a QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke had 28 carries, 114 yds, and another 12 (yes, twelve) catches for 79 yds.

That's 40 touches in a game. He's gonna be sore for the next few days.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8c92456fab0d79e3986a5a63f1400965.jpg

LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Charean, yes he is indeed.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For some reason I am leaning Indy next week, team is due for a let down, I think a FG game at the end.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gee, shocking.
Yeah that was such a bullshit call, he was clearly only trying to protect himself from the low incoming head-first missile heading his way.

I think when they blew that false call on gabbert, they were trying to "make up" for it, to "keep it fair."

Advocacy officiating.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You keep saying this like an idiot douchebag, but they DID try to sign some of the top free agent guys the opening day or two of free agency.

Glad it didn't work out, because Cooper is eons better than Sammy Watkins and Allen Robinson.

I say it because it’s true, it was true the first time I said it and it’s true today.

They did try

And FAILED

and that is an actual quote from Jeruh! He actually said he was happy with the WR group to start the season without a #1 WR.

Granted, we are all better for Jeruh’s failures now that we have Cooper. Seeing what Cooper has done and done for this team since he got here just proves how much of a failure the front office was at the start of the season.

Top Bottom