Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Eagles fans all over the Twitter saying "Cowgirls already had their Super Bowl against the Saints" totally ignoring their upcoming appointment to be murdered in LA.
At least we had a Super Bowl this year. Unlike Eagles fans are going to have....

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
With this years Defense “we don’t need no stinking quarterback”

Thankfully

The problem is that Garrett is still the coach

If we had literally any other head coach I’d feel like we actually had a chance not to fuck it all up and be one and done in the playoffs.

Speaking of head coaches I saw an article that talked about Kris Richard going to Green Bay next season as the HC

From what I’ve read Rodgers is envious of the spread offenses that are being run around the league. He’s envious of the numbers guys like Goff and Mahomes are putting up. If that’s true I see them going with an offensive minded coach like DeFilippo.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
From what I’ve read Rodgers is envious of the spread offenses that are being run around the league. He’s envious of the numbers guys like Goff and Mahomes are putting up. If that’s true I see them going with an offensive minded coach like DeFilippo.

If that's true it looks like a selfish motivation.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For those who put any stock in PFF grades.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That’s exactly what it is. Have you not followed Rodgers career? He’s a total narcissistic douche.

Never has one man filmed so many unfunny commercials.

Reaction score
That’s exactly what it is. Have you not followed Rodgers career? He’s a total narcissistic douche.

I hate to bash a fellow alum, but Rodgers comes across to me like an emotionless psychopath.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I think Rodgers pouting on draft day because he didn't go sooner is Aaron Rodgers in a nutshell.
Related: Brett Favre saying he wasn't there to mentor Aaron was Brett Favre in a nutshell.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think Rodgers pouting on draft day because he didn't go sooner is Aaron Rodgers in a nutshell.
Related: Brett Favre saying he wasn't there to mentor Aaron was Brett Favre in a nutshell.

2True

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I was thinking about this same thing just the other day. I wonder if Farve saw Rodgers for the narcissist that he was/is and just stepped away. I know I would with that type of person. Not saying Farve wasn't a primadonna but it wouldn't surprise me if he saw Rodgers for what he he is. Having said that, I'll take Rodgers and let him bludgeon the Red Dolt until he's fired.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
McCarthy deserved to get fired. One SB win with a QB as good as Rodgers is not good enough. But if Rodgers thinks airing it out more is what the Packers should do he is wrong. They are in this mess because their offense has no balance and they abandon the run too easily.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Derrick Henry.. 99 yard TD run from scrimmage for a Titans TD. Ties Dorsett's all-time record that can never be broken.

Just now.

Reaction score
Darn it! I had hoped that Dorsett would stay alone, but it was inevitable that it would be equaled. Still, it took 36 years for it to happen again.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Somewhere Ive seen that before . . . .
The Cowboys at least pretend to look like they want to establish the running game. The Packers don't even bother to hide their disdain for it. They even had a WR (Montgomery) playing as a RB the last couple of seasons.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Derrick Henry.. 99 yard TD run from scrimmage for a Titans TD. Ties Dorsett's all-time record that can never be broken.

Just now.
Darn it! I had hoped that Dorsett would stay alone, but it was inevitable that it would be equaled. Still, it took 36 years for it to happen again.
Dorsett still holds the record on his own cus it was "99 yards-AND-A-HALF!". Dandy Don said so. And he did it with only 9 teammates.

Top Bottom