Week 14 WYG Chatter - Philly Special Needs - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 14 WYG Chatter - Philly Special Needs

1. Back To Top    #31
    Anywhere On The Line SixisBetter's Avatar
    I think Rodgers pouting on draft day because he didn't go sooner is Aaron Rodgers in a nutshell.
    Related: Brett Favre saying he wasn't there to mentor Aaron was Brett Favre in a nutshell.
    "Winning is a great deodorant"-John Madden

2. Appreciation Doomsday, Bay10 appreciated this post
    lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
  3. Back To Top    #32
    Star Spangled Butt Kicker Doomsday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SixisBetter View Post
    I think Rodgers pouting on draft day because he didn't go sooner is Aaron Rodgers in a nutshell.
    Related: Brett Favre saying he wasn't there to mentor Aaron was Brett Favre in a nutshell.
    2True
    COWBOYS UNDERGROUND

4. Back To Top    #33
    I was thinking about this same thing just the other day. I wonder if Farve saw Rodgers for the narcissist that he was/is and just stepped away. I know I would with that type of person. Not saying Farve wasn't a primadonna but it wouldn't surprise me if he saw Rodgers for what he he is. Having said that, I'll take Rodgers and let him bludgeon the Red Dolt until he's fired.

5. Back To Top    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    From what Iíve read Rodgers is envious of the spread offenses that are being run around the league. Heís envious of the numbers guys like Goff and Mahomes are putting up. If thatís true I see them going with an offensive minded coach like DeFilippo.
    McCarthy deserved to get fired. One SB win with a QB as good as Rodgers is not good enough. But if Rodgers thinks airing it out more is what the Packers should do he is wrong. They are in this mess because their offense has no balance and they abandon the run too easily.

6. Appreciation Doomsday appreciated this post
  7. Back To Top    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by English Cowboy View Post
    They are in this mess because their offense has no balance and they abandon the run too easily.
    Somewhere Ive seen that before . . . .

8. Back To Top    #36
    Derrick Henry.. 99 yard TD run from scrimmage for a Titans TD. Ties Dorsett's all-time record that can never be broken.

Just now.

9. Back To Top    #37
    Darn it! I had hoped that Dorsett would stay alone, but it was inevitable that it would be equaled. Still, it took 36 years for it to happen again.

10. Appreciation Doomsday appreciated this post
  11. Back To Top    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoRedJ View Post
    Somewhere Ive seen that before . . . .
    The Cowboys at least pretend to look like they want to establish the running game. The Packers don't even bother to hide their disdain for it. They even had a WR (Montgomery) playing as a RB the last couple of seasons.

12. Props NoMoRedJ gave props for this post
  13. Back To Top    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    Derrick Henry.. 99 yard TD run from scrimmage for a Titans TD. Ties Dorsett's all-time record that can never be broken.

Just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZoneSucks View Post
    Darn it! I had hoped that Dorsett would stay alone, but it was inevitable that it would be equaled. Still, it took 36 years for it to happen again.
    Dorsett still holds the record on his own cus it was "99 yards-AND-A-HALF!". Dandy Don said so. And he did it with only 9 teammates.

14. Appreciation TheZoneSucks, Doomsday, yimyammer appreciated this post
    lulz Doomsday lulz'd this
  15. Back To Top    #40
    Hard to believe this J Ville team was a play or two from going to the SB last year.

16. Back To Top    #41
    A starting QB 's job isn't to mentor their backup despite what the media tries to tell the general public.

17. Back To Top    #42
    Some lame ass attempts at tackling on that 99 yard run BTW. I've seen better efferts in the park on the weekend.

18. lulz TheZoneSucks lulz'd this
  19. Back To Top    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Some lame ass attempts at tackling on that 99 yard run BTW. I've seen better efferts in the park on the weekend.
    I got rocked a few times in pads for high school football. A couple of concussions, a dislocated thumb, dislocated pinky, and some sprains that turned things purple, black and blue, but the worst injury I had was pickup football where a guy drilled me in the back hard enough to crack a rib. I still get aches from it 30 years later.

20. Back To Top    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by English Cowboy View Post
    Dorsett still holds the record on his own cus it was "99 yards-AND-A-HALF!".
    This was 99 yards-AND THREE QUARTERS!

But, 11 men on the field for Tennessee. But dude had to do some violent stiffarms to get there, and deserves a big asterisk on his record because on the first one he took a big ole handful of facemask and twisted it, turned it up, then slammed it down to get away, and the refs missed it of course.

21. Back To Top    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    No.48 of the Jags should retire immediately out of embarrassment. What was he trying to do? Hold Henry's hand as he ran down the sideline?

The biggest shame is that the graceful and balletic Tony D now has to share the record with a one speed lumbering carthorse in Henry.

22. Props NoMoRedJ gave props for this post

Members who have read this thread: 17