icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
fuck the eagles

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is that woman an MMA fighter? I feel for ladies today because young men just don't know how to tame them. They're too busy playing video games and screaming into their mic instead of taking care of business with the woman.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Eagles fans all over the Twitter saying "Cowgirls already had their Super Bowl against the Saints" totally ignoring their upcoming appointment to be murdered in LA.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this game goes, the Cowboys can basically clinch the division by beating Philly as they'd have a 2 game lead with 3 games to go and the tie breaker of head to head forcing Philly to go 3-0 and Dallas 0-3 (I'm sure there are other scenarios too but I don't think that many go against the Cowboys)

Will they take care of business?

History has me expecting this:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I just looked in at the Nut Zone. A thread about destiny and making comparisons to the "young" and up and coming 90's team.

I see a few subtle differences. We have Red they had Jimmy

The 90's team had Troy, Emmitt, Michael and Moose. We dont have any of those or their equals. Novacek then. Not much now at the TE position.

Sure we have a defense now thats looking legit but we're missing a lotta pieces if we compare the 90's team to this current team.

4 wins and the nut zoners are talking about deep playoff runs and even a possible super bowl. They deserve Jerry.

Reaction score
They never ever learn to tap the brakes over there. Cautiously optimistic is all that has been earned by the streak. This franchise has gone one and done the last two times they went 13-3 so lets just take it a game at a time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They never ever learn to tap the brakes over there. Cautiously optimistic is all that has been earned by the streak. This franchise has gone one and done the last two times they went 13-3 so lets just take it a game at a time.

It's a combination of the infantile idea that if we all just BELIEVE, we'll make it happen through the collective power of our faith, and if we keep predicting it, eventually we'll be right. The blind squirrel finding the acorn theory.

They're not football fans. They're religous nutters.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Red has screwed up a 13-3 and 12-4 season, besides his other "accomplishments." This has tease and disappointment written all over it. The Process has been nothing but a disappointment. Could it change? Sure. Will it change? How much would u bet on it actually changing? There's your answer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the culmination of Garrett’s process. He has accomplished his goals. They are always the same. Mediocrity

8-8 baby!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What a coincidence: Doomsday has the exact same record as the Cowboys.
Correct. Because they won when I picked against them, otherwise would be perfect. Much like the other two guys who are also 7-5.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is the culmination of Garrett’s process. He has accomplished his goals. They are always the same.
Garrett is the tool accomplishing Jerry's goals, actually. He modeled the financial plan to insulate the organization from losses, and continued mediocrity. Money rolls in regardless.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
We still have the inside track on winning the division even if we lose, due to strength of schedule. The difference is that they have a real QB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We still have the inside track on winning the division even if we lose, due to strength of schedule. The difference is that they have a real QB.

With this years Defense “we don’t need no stinking quarterback”

Thankfully

The problem is that Garrett is still the coach

If we had literally any other head coach I’d feel like we actually had a chance not to fuck it all up and be one and done in the playoffs.

Speaking of head coaches I saw an article that talked about Kris Richard going to Green Bay next season as the HC

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just looked in at the Nut Zone. A thread about destiny and making comparisons to the "young" and up and coming 90's team.

I see a few subtle differences. We have Red they had Jimmy

The 90's team had Troy, Emmitt, Michael and Moose. We dont have any of those or their equals. Novacek then. Not much now at the TE position.

Sure we have a defense now thats looking legit but we're missing a lotta pieces if we compare the 90's team to this current team.

4 wins and the nut zoners are talking about deep playoff runs and even a possible super bowl. They deserve Jerry.

They have no clue what they're talking about and most of them probably weren't born yet and, if they were, they were still sucking on their mother's tit. About the only way you can compare this team to the 90's is if you say they're "young." Although I do think the D is shaping up to be very good and might be a far better comparison than the offense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Will the @dallascowboys pass rush be a problem for Carson Wentz and the @Eagles this Sunday?
Not much of one at all, if we go back to our standard of playing soft zone in the backend and "read and react" in the frontend.

Top Bottom